Handbagging 2, Electric Boogaloo

Jack Walsh

Def a bit of gender fluidity going on. A Jackie trapped in the body of a Jack? All starting to make sense

In the last 4-5 pages alone, at least 6 different posters have variously called me "a trans, a woman, a gay, a cuck, a soy boy, a neckbeard, gender fluid, and an almond milk drinker

Remember, Trump derangement syndrome is just another made up moniker by other losers like you, while psychosis, schizophrenia and delusional disorder are all genuine medical conditions.

Mis fit losers with deep delusional traits, blaming everyone bar themselves for their own sh*tty existence ("darkies, muzzies, travellers, RTE, the Irish Times, corrupt government, Soros and of course wimmin bitches), high fiving each other and giving lectures in "red blooded manliness"
All one can do, is laugh at the absurdity of it

Wagmore

In the last 4-5 pages alone, at least 6 different posters have variously called me "a trans, a woman, a gay, a cuck, a soy boy, a neckbeard, gender fluid, and an almond milk drinker

Remember, Trump derangement syndrome is just another made up moniker by other losers like you, while psychosis, schizophrenia and delusional disorder are all genuine medical conditions.

Mis fit losers with deep delusional traits, blaming everyone bar themselves for their own sh*tty existence ("darkies, muzzies, travellers, RTE, the Irish Times, corrupt government, Soros and of course wimmin bitches), high fiving each other and giving lectures in "red blooded manliness"
All one can do, is laugh at the absurdity of it
Point taken and I see the error of my ways. Almond milk drinkers, soyboys etc have done nothing to merit comparison with a self-confessed Fascist like yourself. Won't happen again. Until the next time that is.
PS-you're bleedin all over the shop. Nothing that an Oprah binge watch won't sort but cop yourself on

Herr Rommel

Point taken and I see the error of my ways. Almond milk drinkers, soyboys etc have done nothing to merit comparison with a self-confessed Fascist like yourself. Won't happen again. Until the next time that is.
PS-you're bleedin all over the shop. Nothing that an Oprah binge watch won't sort but cop yourself on
Amazing they let a chap who has promoted violence against both posters and a political viewpoint still post away.

Herr Rommel

My dear old mother was always right when she said that if you need to curse to try and win an argument than you have already lost.
Apparently this is abuse of another poster ? Could someone point out the abuse when Jack was the person cursing

Definitely different rules for different posters

rem81

Another wannabee Goebbels.
I have Jewish relatives and friends and you dare say this disgusting stuff to me? How about you give your thoughts on shooting unarmed teen protestors with rifles?

I demand that you delete your statement that I desire to be a mass murderer Nazi immediately

roc_

I have Jewish relatives and friends and you dare say this disgusting stuff to me? How about you give your thoughts on shooting unarmed teen protestors with rifles?

I demand that you delete your statement that I desire to be a mass murderer Nazi immediately
Because you are a wannabee Goebbels, propagandist, the way you try and maintain black is white in the face of all the evidence. The better to demonise your abominable "zionists". I stand by my statement.

Black Swan

Who was 'rem81' on P.ie before the migration (after which he presumably regained posting privileges here, on a previously banned account)?

There are so many cookie cutter right-wing trolls doing the rounds, it's hard to tell who's who.

SPN

hiding behind a poster

They want Monaghan too.

Must be for Castle Leslie.
Okay. You should probably come back after you've p*ssed all the diesel oil out through your system.

SPN

hiding behind a poster

See posts 52635 and 52639.

And feck off with the distraction tactics.

If Varadkar has any sense of decency he will apologise to the nation and resign from politics.

There's 26 Primary Care Centres looking for a GP.
As I said, come back when you're coherent.

elbart

It wasn't the search box issue, it was the constant errors, disconnects, posts vanishing into the ether etc.

No fun to type out a reply only to get an error and no sign of the text you just inputted when you browse back.

Its just one thing after another here and its deeply frustrating. I barely post anymore due to these issues. Note that its not that I do not want to post, I simply cannot a lot of the time. Even this post took 3 tries.
And yet you are still here.

The OD

And yet you are still here.
Yes?

I'm sorry, did the well deserve beatings Daddy gave you further impact on your comprehension abilities?

Note I did not say I do not want to be here, I said I was having problems posting. And yet I am still here.

Not my fault you are a brain dead fuctard, is it?

elbart

Yes?

I'm sorry, did the well deserve beatings Daddy gave you further impact on your comprehension abilities?

Note I did not say I do not want to be here, I said I was having problems posting. And yet I am still here.

Not my fault you are a brain dead fuctard, is it?

Forgive me dickface, but you said you were out?

Remember?

Place has been going downhill for a long time but this is the killing blow for me.

Toodle pip folks, after 13 years enough is enough!
Performance Issues - Upgrade Update

Now do us all a favour and **** off.

The OD

Forgive me dickface, but you said you were out?

Remember?

Performance Issues - Upgrade Update

Now do us all a favour and **** off.
No idea who you, who you were before you set up your sock account and most importantly, I don't really care.

I don't recall inviting your opinion but if I ever need the opinion of a traumatised incel I will give you consideration.