Handbagging 2, Electric Boogaloo

Sailor

Yes , there is empire rebuilding but we never had so we are not spending all of our time dreaming of the " good old days " . You fecked up your country , it will stay that way in or out of the EU
Too stupid to merit a response!

darkhorse4

Is it not possible to have a serious debate on Brexit on this site anymore without endless conversing with that fool 'Sailor'

Sailor

Argueably less stupid
But its all click bait
You and your ilk have already run one good poster off this site with your attempts to exclude dissenting opinions. It won’t work with me because I’m basically too thick and stubborn.
But if you really need a safe space, an echo chamber of europhilia and anglophobia, you might try IP.

hiding behind a poster

You are free to express disagreement with what I post, but if the best you can do is describe all non-europhiliac posters as fools then you are a very poor debater.
He didn't do that. He described YOU as a fool.

darkhorse4

He didn't do that. He described YOU as a fool.
He's a lonely old fool looking for attention and stuck down in Spain - just put it on ignore...

What surprises me is the difference in intelligence between the British journalists and those Brexiteers they interview
It used to be the other way around - the politicians were way ahread of the journos back in the day

Sailor

He's a lonely old fool stuck down in Spain - just put it on ignore...

What surprises me is the difference in intelligence between the British journalists and those Brexiteers they interview
It used to be the other way around - the politicians were way ahread of the journos back in the day
Better a fool in the sun than a fool under permanent-grey skies. In fact it raises the question as to who is the bigger fool.

darkhorse4

Better a fool in the sun than a fool under permanent-grey skies. In fact it raises the question as to who is the bigger fool.
That proves you are a lonely old fool
The sun means more to you than human interaction
Which is why you keep spamming this site 24/7
If the sun was that good then why don't you fnck off?

Sailor

That proves you are a fool
The sun means more to you than human interaction
It requires a very narrow, jingoistic mindset to think one can only have worthwhile ‘human interaction’ on the rock on which one was born.

Sailor

Now can darkhorse please stop trolling and can HBAP refrain from encouraging him.

darkhorse4

Now can darkhorse please stop trolling and can HBAP refrain from encouraging him.
The Costas are full of your type, lonely old fools looking for an audience
Mostly alcoholics down in the expats pub
Kids gone and can't countenance them either
Avoid them like the plague ..