#HangAyazNizami - Pakistani public calling for the hanging of an Atheist blogger

storybud1

Nice guys.
I'm sure the snowflake brigade would welcome them with open arms.
Oh,, they are, but just not where they live, and with our money also,,

The snowflakes and liberal fookwits are never challenged on TV or the media about where they live ?

Mary Robbo Robinson is selling one of her pads for 2 mill in Pontoon in Mayo, McAleese has her lakeside mansion in Roscommon, O Gorman has his Countryside mansion in Wexford for the weekend when not in his pad in D4 and Geldofs nimbyism is legendary.

A friend of mine recently witnessed newly arrived muslims (mad gear they were wearing and not seen in his town before) haggling and shouting at the pharmacist about the €2.50 dispensing fee for free medicines at the pharmacist while using the medical card gifted to them by the Irish taxpayer, he was shelling out 40 quid for pain killers and antibiotics after being at the 50 quid GP and just fooking laughed at the absurdity of it all.

RTE are selling OUR land in Donnybrook, no chance the government would build houses for Irish homeless people on their own land ???

did anyone mention this in the media ? not a fooking chance, the elites are laughing their t1ts off at us with our own money and when third world welfare tourists and homeless Irish people are housed in South Dublin then you know you have a government worth listening to.

Gilmore did a great job,, he took Frankfurters money and ran with us to pay the bill while trousering all the trimmings.

cunnyfunt

Do they, who are all these people who defend the death penalty for such offences? Do you really stand over this garbage you write?
YOU ya maggot constantly defend islam. This act/demand is done in the name of islam. Take a bow. AGAIN.

cunnyfunt

A few years ago, when this site was a lot more 'leftie' I suppose, I used to try and get threads going about Pakistan, anytime some outrage was committed there by the Taliban or whatever other Islamist faction that the army there was sponsoring at the time. I remember a case where a Christian couple were burnt alive in their hovel. They collected rubbish for a living and were accused by the mob of burning a Koran (they were illiterate and probably set up) - the police arrived just in time not to save them, of course.

I put up a post about it, and then a second, and got absolutely zero response. At the time there was a thread about a Bedouin toilet (I kid you not) that had been demolished by the Israelis. That thread, and numerous others about the Israel/Palestine issue, attracted endless angry posts from Shinners and other lefties, but the incineration of innocent Christians and the frequent massacres of 'the wrong type' of Muslim civilians and others in Pakistan were of zero interest to them.
That seems about right.

NiallGK

What such backward savages they are, to want to hang someone because they dont believe in a supreme being in this day and age, and yet leftists and feminists many who are themselves athiests continue to defend this barbaric, backwards, savage and medieval cult,they can never see their own irony of defending this death cult.
The logic being employed here is that old favourite...'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'... Idiots.

EUrJokingMeRight

What such backward savages they are, to want to hang someone because they dont believe in a supreme being in this day and age, and yet leftists and feminists many who are themselves athiests continue to defend this barbaric, backwards, savage and medieval cult,they can never see their own irony of defending this death cult.
Thankfully the libtards and feminists are being exposed as the unhinged mental cases that they are and their support level in younger generations is falling off a cliff.

Common sense is becoming common it seems.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies