• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Happy Christmas

Northtipp

To those of us who frequent this wee section of the forum I wanted to wish you ALL a very happy Christmas. There is a similar thread running in the main forum but I respect that some of you do not post in there.

This can be a hard little play ground in here. Insults that have the main forum in a bit of turmoil at the the minute are for many of us in here, just everyday life. But regardless of your hue , Catholic, protestant, unionist, loyalist, nationalist,republican etc, a genuine very merry Christmas from me .

I think I can hear Paul McCartney singing the pipes of peace as we put the hand out across the divide :) I wish!

InsideImDancing

To those of us who frequent this wee section of the forum I wanted to wish you ALL a very happy Christmas. There is a similar thread running in the main forum but I respect that some of you do not post in there.

This can be a hard little play ground in here. Insults that have the main forum in a bit of turmoil at the the minute are for many of us in here, just everyday life. But regardless of your hue , Catholic, protestant, unionist, loyalist, nationalist,republican etc, a genuine very merry Christmas from me .

I think I can hear Paul McCartney singing the pipes of peace as we put the hand out across the divide :) I wish!
You too buddy, and the rest!

between the bridges

merry xmas tipp and...

former wesleyan

Happy Xmas Tipp !

You started it ! ;)

Drogheda445

Merry Christmas to you Northtipp, and to all of themmuns and ussuns! :D

Tea Shark

Merry Christmas to you - may the best of the best be with you and the rest.

Global Justice

to heck with Paul McCartney. I'll never listen at Nirvana again without cringing (or 'Sirvana' as they have now been tagged) :-(,

Merry crimbo to all, except, bilko lol

InsideImDancing

Merry Christmas to you - may the best of the best be with you and the rest.
And may that Sturridge lad help smash the mighty Reds into the Champions league in the new year!

longmarch

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Wishing you a happy new year. Same to everyone else.

Tea Shark

O'Sullivan Bere

Nollag mhaise daoibh go léir. Bí sábháilte agus taitneamh a bhaint as.

Happy Xmas to all. Be safe and enjoy. :)

vinoboy

Happy Xmas to all , just away to St Pats in Donegall Street to sing some old classics ......Silent Night ,Away in a Manger (or a Minger as Esk would say) .

Tea Shark

Great team back in their day always knocking on the door - newcastle were lucky not to go the same way. I'll never forget Alan Smith saying he wasnt a championship player and leaving. Sorry I'll stop digressing :)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies