• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Dame_Enda

Yes happy new year.

stopdoingstuff

Happy new year to you all. I am lying in bed with wine, spliffs and my woman, listening to TB Sheets. Have fun wherever you are.

former wesleyan

Stay safe in 2018 everybody.

Rural

Last edited:
Last edited:
This time I will say Bump. BUMP!

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy, peaceful, prosperous and even preposterous 2020.

We will stay home tonight as we usually do on New Year's Eve and Whatsapp friends and family, but this year there is a difference, we can go upstairs to the balcony and watch fireworks. Cool or what!

Have a good one. (y) Feliz Año Nuevo.

Lumpy Talbot

Top Poster Of Month
Twitter
No
Bet the first Easter eggs will be on the shelves within two weeks. Bastards. So chocolatey.

Emily Davison

You’ve skipped Valentines and Paddy’s Lumpy !!

Rural we too always stay in on New Years. Not only watched the fireworks but had our own too.

Happy new year to everybody.

Rural

You’ve skipped Valentines and Paddy’s Lumpy !!

Rural we too always stay in on New Years. Not only watched the fireworks but had our own too.
"Paddy's Lumpy"?🤔 Poor Paddy.

The fireworks were great and funny enough, the dog wasn't bothered at all. Happy New Year Emily, to you and yours.

Rural

Strange thing.

Some years ago on this site everyone on this site would have been wishing each other Happy New Year. No longer obviously.

Sad.

Anyway, Happy New Year and I hope the roaring 20's are us all roaring laughing instead of roaring at each other.

fat finger

Strange thing.

Some years ago on this site everyone on this site would have been wishing each other Happy New Year. No longer obviously.

Sad.

Anyway, Happy New Year and I hope the roaring 20's are us all roaring laughing instead of roaring at each other.

The roaring twenties were so named later, after that decade had run its course, to be calling the decade ahead of us now 'the roaring twenties' is absurd boosterism that should leave us all terrified of how the unfolding decade will really be described by future historians

Rural

The roaring twenties were so named later, after that decade had run its course, to be calling the decade ahead of us now 'the roaring twenties' is absurd boosterism that should leave us all terrified of how the unfolding decade will really be described by future historians

Which is why people should study and learn from history, always.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom