IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
Happy St.Patricks Day to all :mrgreen:

MauriceColgan

Website
www.irelandtoo.com
Happy St Patrick's Day to all

For my punishment I'm off later today to a drinks reception hosted by the great Martin Mansergh TD...the things I do to win business.
Happy St Patrick's Day, everyone!

(Verhofstadt, Please remind Dr Martin Mansergh of the great idea for "Ireland's National Music Sculpture Park", to be incorporated in the Iveagh Gardens, as reported in The Irish Times)

macdarawhitfield

Lá le Phádraig shona daoibh!

Now ,how was that? Don't worry stewie griffin,ignore the fascists.I can never remember where the séimhú goes in the written teanga.But how cute of me to remember to use the plural eh lads?
Anyway,as gatsby girl said 'tis far from post ironic cynicism ye were reared.'

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
Lá le Phádraig shona daoibh!

Now ,how was that? Don't worry stewie griffin,ignore the fascists.I can never remember where the séimhú goes in the written teanga.But how cute of me to remember to use the plural eh lads?
Anyway,as gatsby girl said 'tis far from post ironic cynicism ye were reared.'
Did she say that?

Fair play!

Disabled student

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone, especially anybody who is away from Ireland.

Whatever our differences, whatever our current problems, we're all Irish in our own ways.

Enjoy the day, try not to drown (in drink or paddywhackery), and, as our 'esteemed' leader said, 'Take it easy early in the day, it's a long day.'
To you and everyone as well.;) Enjoy the green pint !!

darkknight

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVj7cwnFtYI"]YouTube- Ireland Ireland Duckworth Lewis Method[/ame]

Ireland, Ireland!

By ‘The Duckworth Lewis Method’

Ireland, Ireland, damp sod of earth
lost on the surf of the North Atlantic.
Ireland, Ireland, mountains and mist,
Vodka and chips, it’s so romantic.

Joyce and Heaney, Beckett and Wilde,
Bill O’Herlihy, Dunphy and Giles,
Evans, Hewson, Mullen and Clayton,
Westlife and Jedward the pride of our nation!

Ireland, Ireland, once we were poor,
Then we were wealthy; now we are poor again.
Cows and horses, donkeys and sheep,
Munster and Leinster, Connacht and ******.

Chinese, Polish, Africans too,
Doing the jobs we don’t want to do.
An Irish stew, a nation of nations,
Working for peanuts in petrol stations.

Ireland, Ireland, you are the best
Place to the west of Wales and Scotland.
Sometimes it’s heaven, sometimes it’s hell,
But I’d rather be Irish than anything else.”

WRITTEN BY 'DUCKWORTH & LEWIS' c.2010

blackpitts

For my punishment I'm off later today to a drinks reception hosted by the great Martin Mansergh TD...the things I do to win business.
That's too high a price to pay ;-)

Happy St Patrick's day one and all from Boston

p.s. @Toxic Avenger, how does one qualify as "politics.ie royalty." Do I need to be a big queen?

TheTipperaryMan

Just back from the St. Patrick's Day parade. Very colourful. Lots of very pretty girls so I used my kiss me I'm Irish hat to it's full advantage. Got about a dozen numbers so I'm gonna get laid one way or the other tonight! St. Patrick neglected to drive this snake out of Ireland. I know where it's gonna be driving tonight! Yeehoo!

hiding behind a poster

Happy St.Patrick's Day to all except the Dublin 4 Big Government, tax-and-spend, PC elites, Al Qaida terrorists, drug-dealers, murderers, bank robbers and anti-social elements who sometimes conspire to bring misery to the good citizenry of Ireland on our beloved national-day in which we hope to find comfort, solace and repose as we contemplate the good governance of this island in the context of political-discourse on this fine forum in its 7th year.
:roll: Oh Dear God.

damon

I have only been in Dublin a couple of weeks - and could not believe how many young black people were all hanging outside the GPO and Henry Street a couple of hours ago.
And they look like nice kids too - all smiling and having a good time - and seem to have loads of white friends. It looks like a good situation.

Loads of tracksuited inner city type lads and lasses too - but only saw one fight - and that was pretty harmless.

Nice day. Now for a few cans of that 99c German larger from Lidl's.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies