Harland and Wolff

death or glory

It was a repair job, not maintenance and who said anything about foul play? What I was outlining was the extreme sectarian hatred against the crew and owner before during and after the event.
Well the fact you stated
"It was set on fire by Harland and Wolff" gives the distinct impression that they set it on fire.
But if that was your attitude back then I can see why they didn't like you.

benroe

Well the fact you stated
"It was set on fire by Harland and Wolff" gives the distinct impression that they set it on fire.
But if that was your attitude back then I can see why they didn't like you.
They did set it on fire, a man on the outside used burning equiptment without first removing the inflamable insulation on the inside.

death or glory

They did set it on fire, a man on the outside used burning equiptment without first removing the inflamable insulation on the inside.
So it was accidental.
You failed to mention that in your original post.
I wonder why?

Mickeymac

Such facts bother bigots to the extent they either ignore them or simply make up their own version of events that suit their hateful and sectarian agenda sir.

benroe

So it was accidental.
You failed to mention that in your original post.
I wonder why?
I said in my second post that it was a stupid mistake, I'm wondering what motive you have ascribed to me.

Der Gak

I don't give a shît what their politics are or whether they identify as British, Irish or Martians, this closure will lead to parents on the dole and families undergoing tremendous hardship. A hungry belly knows no political or religious allegiance. The past is the past, leave it there. These workers should be supported.
May they rot in hell with their families! A nest of Orange anti Catholic scum was Harland and Wolff. I am from North Belfast. I have know numerous people murdered by Loyalists. The UVF sledge hammered the front door into my home to murder my family. We survived. The only good Loyalist is a dead one!

Mickeymac

May they rot in hell with their families! A nest of Orange anti Catholic scum was Harland and Wolff. I am from North Belfast. I have know numerous people murdered by Loyalists. The UVF sledge hammered the front door into my home to murder my family. We survived. The only good Loyalist is a dead one!

Tragic story sir, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family to stay strong and ensure a better future in the new Ireland of equals.

Marcella

Administration day today. 130 odd jobs look to be toast. Buts that’s small fry. Jeffrey Donaldson says he could live with 40,000 job losses post a no deal brexit. What a brave guy.

death or glory

Administration day today. 130 odd jobs look to be toast. Buts that’s small fry. Jeffrey Donaldson says he could live with 40,000 job losses post a no deal brexit. What a brave guy.
Well the harland and Wolff job losses are nothing to do with Brexit.
As for Brexit some short term pain for long term gain.

wombat

Jeffrey Donaldson says he could live with 40,000 job losses post a no deal brexit. What a brave guy.
Hopefully, people will include him in the total after the next election.

Mickeymac

Hopefully, people will include him in the total after the next election.

If he thought for one second his voterbase did not agree with his ridiculous remarks...…...he would not have made them, so, therefore he could not give one or even two about the thousands who will lose their livelyhoods through Brexit.

silverharp

i would have thought that company as unsinkable

McTell

Twitter
No
OP

//

A History:

The expulsions in 1920 were sectarian. But then we put foot in mouth saying that:

"...practically speaking the majority of Sinn Fein workers had been driven out of employment."

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies