Has any poster here ever ran in an election?

mangaire2

we had a guy here, who was campaigning for president but he didn't get enough support to be put on the ballot
yeah, Mulqueen - he later ran for election here in Clare -- can't remember whether it was a Local or General - anyway, he got 20 or 30 votes, or something like that.

little Johnny365 from Tralee announced here that he would be contesting the Locals, 2nd last election, I think,
anyway he got cold feet & pulled out, but never admitted it here, but he was flushed out.

it appears that Senator Craughwell posts here at present.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/oireachtas/258469-there-any-limit-senator-craughwells-hard-neck-ego-25.html

Dermot Lacey

We used to have former Dublin Lord Mayor Dermot Lacey posting here under his real name. He was mental.
Ah Janey ...I'm back. Used to post as Cllr ..somehow got deleted so back under my actual name. I better make no comment about your comment or the PC police will hammer me. Next election will be my 7th. Hoping to be reelected again.

Cai

Liam Browne used to post here as Rock of Cashell - he stood for the Fail for SF & possibly as an independent as well.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Ah Janey ...I'm back. Used to post as Cllr ..somehow got deleted so back under my actual name. I better make no comment about your comment or the PC police will hammer me. Next election will be my 7th. Hoping to be reelected again.

I think that you come out with some awful shyte betimes, but then again so do I, but anonymously. You stand up and take the crap and have been repeatedly elected. You deserve a hat-tip for that...a vote is another matter entirely.

GDPR

Are you mental?

Just asking as a concerned non-voter.

The Field Marshal

Once.

During an election it was getting close to closing time to cast my vote.

I ran to the polling station and just got in in time.

che schifo

Has any poster here ever run in an election?

No. But I did once follow through during a debate.

RodShaft

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies