Has Anyone Seen MBS, Clown Prince of Saudi Arabia?

ffc

The Saudi Coup Attempt thread has been moved to the Zoo, but might be worth keeping an eye on this, so if mods agree, please merge this thread and move original back.

Lots of speculation on social media and Iranian/ Russian press (yes, I know), that Bin Salman is dead. He has not been seen in public since the April "incident".
Might be nothing, but the guy was an absoloute media whore, so a little strange he has completely disappeared.

https://english.almanar.com.lb/507483

Hillmanhunter1

Analyzer

Maybe he is on the booze ?

Oh right.....that is not allowed.

And besides, when one is drunk on power, does the term "sober" still apply ?

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Maybe he is on the booze ?

Oh right.....that is not allowed.

And besides, when one is drunk on power, does the term "sober" still apply ?
Em, the rules do not apply to Saudi Princes. They can literally do whatever they like so if he wants to drink a bottle rum and ride (sexually) a camel, he can.

So most likely on a huge bender and now under the duvet with the 'fear'.

(Or beheaded, 50/50)

firefly123

Em, the rules do not apply to Saudi Princes. They can literally do whatever they like so if he wants to drink a bottle rum and ride (sexually) a camel, he can.

(Or beheaded, 50/50)
Sometimes you'd prefer beheading than the fear

Analyzer

(Or beheaded, 50/50)
Actually, a few years ago, I was in Frankfurt Airport, and I struck up a conversation with a Lebanese Arab. He was able to pick out the accents of other Arabs and tell me "they are from Iraq", and so on.

Anyway, one of the funniest stories he had was about rich Saudis gambling, whoring (and not just with women either), and boozing in Beirut....

Something about MBS tells me that he would not be into that.

Just a bit crazy on power.

Mick Mac

Actually, a few years ago, I was in Frankfurt Airport, and I struck up a conversation with a Lebanese Arab. He was able to pick out the accents of other Arabs and tell me "they are from Iraq", and so on.

Anyway, one of the funniest stories he had was about rich Saudis gambling, whoring (and not just with women either), and boozing in Beirut....

Something about MBS tells me that he would not be into that.

Just a bit crazy on power.
Yup, anyone either friends from the Arabic world can probably report the same story.

Like usual religious piety is for the consumption of others.

fergal1790

The Saudi Coup Attempt thread has been moved to the Zoo, but might be worth keeping an eye on this, so if mods agree, please merge this thread and move original back.

Lots of speculation on social media and Iranian/ Russian press (yes, I know), that Bin Salman is dead. He has not been seen in public since the April "incident".
Might be nothing, but the guy was an absoloute media whore, so a little strange he has completely disappeared.

https://english.almanar.com.lb/507483
Who gives a flying fook what these sand-sucking camel-jockeys get up to in their own sh1thole countries?

May they all blow the sh1t out of each other and may Allah smite any survivors and strike them down with his big-ass feet.

New Threads

Most Replies