Has legalization of same-sex marriage cut American youth suicide rates?

amist4

You must not be familiar with amist4's oeuvre.
It's almost like 75,000 posts are being passed away as a hobby and not some sort of bizzare alternative lifestyle.

Mercurial

No I'm not please explain.
Where to begin...

amist4 is what you might call a "single issue poster", who has an unhealthy obsession with male homosexuality in general, and this male homosexual in particular.

As part of this obsession, he has a tendency to project his own personality traits onto those with whom he disagrees. In his interactions with me, for example, some of his favourite charges are that I am a narcissist obsessed with my sexuality, and that I am a bigot. Were I inclined to engage in some armchair psychology, I would say it's a classic case of projection - amist4 recognizes these qualities in himself, at least on some subconscious level, but cannot bring himself to confront his own failings, and so projects them on to others.

amist4

Where to begin...

amist4 is what you might call a "single issue poster", who has an unhealthy obsession with male homosexuality in general, and this male homosexual in particular.

As part of this obsession, he has a tendency to project his own personality traits onto those with whom he disagrees. In his interactions with me, for example, some of his favourite charges are that I am a narcissist obsessed with my sexuality, and that I am a bigot. Were I inclined to engage in some armchair psychology, I would say it's a classic case of projection - amist4 recognizes these qualities in himself, at least on some subconscious level, but cannot bring himself to confront his own failings, and so projects them on to others.
Mercurial is the board bigot. A full time narcissist, he literally cannot take any criticism. Having got himself into a position where he cannot be ignored - he dominates the issues he believes he has some sort of divine insight to. For some reason, he has decided he has a insight to all homosexuals and speaks for them. Naturally, as a victim, he has anointed himself an authority on every other victim which comprises everyone. Except straight white males.

Mercurial has no problem if you post positively about anything to do with homosexuality. As a matter of fact, you can post obsessively about homosexuality and mercurial will never, ever question your motives or your sexuality so long as you don't say anything negative. If you post anything negative though, you are a homophobe or a homosexual or, incredibly, both and he will smear you at every opportunity. Just a shame it has no effect.

Mercurial

Mercurial is the board bigot. A full time narcissist, he literally cannot take any criticism. Having got himself into a position where he cannot be ignored - he dominates the issues he believes he has some sort of divine insight to. For some reason, he has decided he has a insight to all homosexuals and speaks for them. Naturally, as a victim, he has anointed himself an authority on every other victim which comprises everyone. Except straight white males.

Mercurial has no problem if you post positively about anything to do with homosexuality. As a matter of fact, you can post obsessively about homosexuality and mercurial will never, ever question your motives or your sexuality so long as you don't say anything negative. If you post anything negative though, you are a homophobe or a homosexual or, incredibly, both and he will smear you at every opportunity.
(See? A classic case of projection.)

effer

(See? A classic case of projection.)
It's obvious you 2 are so alike. I think both of you are made for each other if yous could just reign in your egos a bit, yous could very well fall for each other. Now you can thank Agony Effer for pointing out the obvious beautiful futures you 2 guys could very well have.

Mercurial

It's obvious you 2 are so alike. I think both of you are made for each other if yous could just reign in your egos a bit, yous could very well fall for each other. Now you can thank Agony Effer for pointing out the obvious beautiful futures you 2 guys could very well have.
Far too Narnian for my tastes.

General Urko

well to answer the OP's question, I can guarantee you that the gobshytes who voted against gay peoples' rights were doing so in an environment where there is a very high attempted suicide rate among young agay teenagers, so what sort of message is that sending to young gay people?

amist4

I like my men to be men,

Top Bottom