Hate Crime: Belfast Protestant Church Considerably Damaged

InsideImDancing

Where does this come from? Random or something else?

It's certainly not advancing any republican cause.

Had 327

Not sure, OO halls have been hit with a vandalism/theft spree lately, though. This was just a normal church, as you can see.

Irish-Rationalist

Okay, none of the links you provided reveal the identity of the arsonists. None even suggest who was responsible. Yet you state "It's obvious who's behind this". Is it really? You're assuming that because it's a Presbyterian church, that it was a sectarian and politico-religiously motivated attack carried out by Republicans, and without a single, shred of circumstantial evidence.

Whoever was responsible should be caught and brought before the courts. Probably mindless hoods, could even be Presbyterians themselves, full of drink/drugs and with evil intent. D1ckheads.

Mickeymac

Okay, none of the links you provided reveal the identity of the arsonists. None even suggest who was responsible. Yet you state "It's obvious who's behind this". Is it really? You're assuming that because it's a Presbyterian church, that it was a sectarian and politico-religiously motivated attack carried out by Republicans, and without a single, shred of circumstantial evidence.

Whoever was responsible should be caught and brought before the courts. Probably mindless hoods, could even be Presbyterians themselves, full of drink/drugs and with evil intent. D1ckheads.

Indeed sir, but bear in mind, the Police decided to take a softly softly line on hate crime during the hatefests, even allowed posters of loyalist killers to be erected, you could be forgiven in thinking they have rang the dinner bell for such attacks given their response to them.

GDPR

Well I doubt that trash who did this were avid readers of Pearse and Connolly however they did probably come from the CNR side of the "Peace Wall". I wouldnt say though that they were members of Sinn Fein or even eirigi or whatever and I dont think they believed for a moment that it would "advance the Republican cause"- they did because they hate "themuns" probably and that is all there is to it.

GDPR

Not sure, OO halls have been hit with a vandalism/theft spree lately, though. This was just a normal church, as you can see.
As regards your sig;

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1103340-31/

Read post 303 by one of their leadership; strange that you would know about such an obscure intelligence gathering set up for racist psychopaths like "National Action". They arent exactly well known and if they have more than 30 members I would be shocked.

Ozyedia

If you're looking for the culprits, I'd say you're best to look for this kind of group.

Imagine burning a church for 'religious' reasons. Scumbags.

Prof Honeydew

AFAIK, the church is in a middle-class area that would be heavily unionist in its political outlook. If this was a sectarian incident, it would be a fair distance from where its attackers are likely to have come from. There are more accessible targets in Belfast.

DT123

AFAIK, the church is in a middle-class area that would be heavily unionist in its political outlook. If this was a sectarian incident, it would be a fair distance from where its attackers are likely to have come from. There are more accessible targets in Belfast.
The defence rests your honour.

Strawberry

As regards your sig;

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1103340-31/

Read post 303 by one of their leadership; strange that you would know about such an obscure intelligence gathering set up for racist psychopaths like "National Action". They arent exactly well known and if they have more than 30 members I would be shocked.
Post 307 from a charming man from North Antrim is interesting too.

Sword of Gideon

Who?

Scumbags anyway, at least nobody was hurt. Maybe its time for the church to get some CCTV cameras in.
The first sentence I agree with, the second, maybe it is time for the aforesaid scumbags to be put away or stop damaging other people's property.

Strawberry

The first sentence I agree with, the second, maybe it is time for the aforesaid scumbags to be put away or stop damaging other people's property.
That would be the point of the CCTV cameras - they act as a deterrent if the scumbags have any brains and provide evidence to put them away if they don't.

Irish-Rationalist

Disgusting to burn a place of worship.

But sounds like a doctrinal dispute.
Might have been Satanists. Apparently they're not that keen on God.

between the bridges

Tea eggs express in there culture...

The Herren

Who really gives a toss? If it happened to be a mosque would the orange bigots on this site be out for blood? I don't think so, the only blood they want is of Irish Catholic type.

New Threads