• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Hayes Retires...Who will FG run in 2019 for Europe in Dublin?

FunkyBoogaloo

Lucinda Creighton was in my mind the only openly FG TD who publicly (via the media) at the time tried to persuade Enda Kenny to reopen our embassy in the Vatican which he did in later months and thereby made himself look like a complete and utter gobshite after his "brave speech" criticising the Vatican early into his first term in office in 2011. His decision to reopen the embassy, again after his "brave speech" not long before, is the biggest single reason why I consider him to be a gobshite. I don't dislike or hate him- I just think he is a gobshite.
Ireland should cut all ties with that despicable entity called a "state".

The only decent thing the Gobshíte Kenny did in his 40+ years on nothingness in Dail Eireann.

ruman

I didn't buy any paper today and don't have a subscription to the digital SBP but I saw it reported on their Facebook page an hour or so ago that Dr. James Reilly is thinking about standing for FG in Dublin.

I hope he stands and gets elected. FG will probably carry out polling to see what his chances are so he mightn't decide/be let go for it.
Had dealings with 3 FG health ministers i'd rate him as vastly superior to Varadkar as i would Harris.
Was extremely underwhelmed by Leo, which surprised me.

DJP

Had dealings with 3 FG health ministers i'd rate him as vastly superior to Varadkar as i would Harris.
Was extremely underwhelmed by Leo, which surprised me.
I would consider Dr. James Reilly to be more heavyweight and intelligent than most of the Government Ministers and Ministers of State. He would my ideal choice as an MEP for Dublin and Ireland. Some people hate him because of his cutbacks in the the DOH when he was Minister but we were in recessionary times and there were cutbacks everywhere.

Fr Dougal

Vicky Phelan.

Degeneration X

I would consider Dr. James Reilly to be more heavyweight and intelligent than most of the Government Ministers and Ministers of State. He would my ideal choice as an MEP for Dublin and Ireland. Some people hate him because of his cutbacks in the the DOH when he was Minister but we were in recessionary times and there were cutbacks everywhere.
I guess he is a heavyweight in terms of his girth but you couldn't get a more unintelligent candidate - he would make a terrible MEP. I think Jimbo has realised he's too weak to take even Compo Farrell in the GE and that Leo probably won't make him a Senator next time like Enda did in 2016 after the electorate ditched the oaf and is looking now for a golden parachute.

Last edited:

FG Malahide

Reilly promised, Leo deflated.
Go back to O Brian and tell him that having scum like you bad mouth the great Alan Farrell is a waste of time and only reason why we are not going to take two seats in Howth ward is down to that useless oaf of a chairman in DBN allowing some halfwit form Finglas run.

hiding behind a poster

I guess he is a heavyweight in terms of his girth but you couldn't get a more unintelligent candidate - he would make a terrible MEP. I think Jimbo has realised he's too weak to take even Compo Farrell in the GE and that Leo probably won't make him a Senator next time like Enda did in 2016 after the electorate ditched the oaf and is looking now for a golden parachute.
That's awful rubbish.

Degeneration X

Go back to O Brian and tell him that having scum like you bad mouth the great Alan Farrell is a waste of time and only reason why we are not going to take two seats in Howth ward is down to that useless oaf of a chairman in DBN allowing some halfwit form Finglas run.
O'Brien doesn't have to do anything to hurt FG, "compo" Farrell does the work for him.

FG Malahide

O'Brien doesn't have to do anything to hurt FG, "compo" Farrell does the work for him.
Well what a ridiculous lie,Deputy Farrell is one of the finest most honest TDs today, the fake news that he was involved in some road skirmish is false, like the absurd comments that some posters have posted on here in the past all lies, he was called as a witness to a minor traffic accident and the tabloids falsified a story about this man trying to do a fake claim. You can tell your scummy FF people nothing is going to stop us taking back our two seats.

Degeneration X

Well what a ridiculous lie,Deputy Farrell is one of the finest most honest TDs today, the fake news that he was involved in some road skirmish is false, like the absurd comments that some posters have posted on here in the past all lies, he was called as a witness to a minor traffic accident and the tabloids falsified a story about this man trying to do a fake claim. You can tell your scummy FF people nothing is going to stop us taking back our two seats.
And who will be running in Fingal if Reilly goes to Europe?

Is he going to double job?

Frank Castle

Vito from Sopranos comes to mind. And another thing the C U Next Tuesday was thrown out of court trying to blab some compo,