• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Hayes Retires...Who will FG run in 2019 for Europe in Dublin?

DJP

Don’t care who they choose
Considering that FG would be strong contenders for a MEP seat in Dublin I like to think that their candidate would be a strong candidate.

Neale Richmond is also apparently being touted as a possibility.

I struggle to think of two weaker candidates for the party. Which is all the more sad as they would have some pretty good other candidates.

Hitchcock

There's an article in this weeks Dublin Gazette-Fingal Edition that says that Dr. James Reilly is not going to go for the nomination and that he supports Frances Fitzgerald's nomination. I hope she is not their candidate.
Fitzgerald is going to be the candidate of that there is no doubt.

jmcc

LOL, why would a nationalist/republican be running for a partitionist political party like the blueshirts?
FFG/SDLP....ROTFL!!!
Because none of them have any problems about pledging their loyalty to the queen of England?

the secretary

The one thing that this obviously tells us is that he won't ever be running in Foyle again after this thats for sure

The OD

Considering where Brian is off to, its quite clear who he was really working for as an MEP.

Frank Castle

What is FGs obsession with running carpetbaggers??? Durkin the latest.