Health workers appreciation thread

derryman

I am currently residing in Antrim Area Hospital. Nothing serious just a small but very painful health complication. I am so so fortunate to live in a society that provides me with such excellent care. Every single person I have met here so far are happy , generous of spirit and most efficient and professional.
As always there are patients who are selfish miserable curmudgeonly. This guy beside me is upset that he has not been given his tooth brush and toothpaste. The poor lady across from me is very very ill and the nurses are very busy trying to sort her out. When he was courteously told the other lady was ill and need attention he growled "well I am ill too"

So I just want to express my appreciation of the wonderful women and men who seem to be the very milk of human kindness who man all our great health services world wide.

Rural

I agree wholeheartedly.

And I also wish you a speedy recovery!

Sister Mercedes

I appreciate everyone who gets up on a cold wet morning to go out to work. We get to see the 'frontline workers' but there are many more who make the meals they serve, clean the corridors they walk etc. Appreciate them all.

derryman

I appreciate everyone who gets up on a cold wet morning to go out to work. We get to see the 'frontline workers' but there are many more who make the meals they serve, clean the corridors they walk etc. Appreciate them all.
Indeed. Wonderful wonderful people.

derryman

And I would also like to add that the staff are drawn from a very wide range of cultures and nationalities. Each providing to me personally a much appreciated service.

Rural

And I would also like to add that the staff are drawn from a very wide range of cultures and nationalities. Each providing to me personally a much appreciated service.
The best of luck with it all.

I had a two week stay in Vincent's before the Summer and all the staff were brilliant, it's a teaching hospital though and although they are necessary it can be irritating having a crowd around the bed. But, as I say, the staff, nursing, orderlies, cleaning, catering, were all very kind and I know people will say it's their job, but they do go above and beyond the call of duty a lot of the time.

derryman

Are you better now Rural.?
The consultant also brought a few with him here
But he was a very amiable fellow and the others with him were very nice too. I really didn't mind but then my condition is anything but serious.

Rural

But he was a very amiable fellow and the others with him were very nice too. I really didn't mind but then my condition is anything but serious.
It's ongoing, but I feel great and you will too.:)

derryman

I wouldn't admit it to them . But I love the attention my wife an daughters are giving me too
Ight play up on it a while.

Rural

I wouldn't admit it to them . But I love the attention my wife an daughters are giving me too
Ight play up on it a while.
Certainly take advantage of every opportunity when you can get away with it, just for a while though, it wears thin with time!:D

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Certainly take advantage of every opportunity when you can get away with it, just for a while though, it wears thin with time!:D
Rots is so frayed now, that it makes Trumps explanations as regards to his attitude to women as solid concrete truths!:shock: lol

Rural

Rots is so frayed now, that it makes Trumps explanations as regards to his attitude to women as solid concrete truths!:shock: lol
What he needs to say now is "yeah, so what!", because wriggling could do him physical harm as well as all the other harm.:shock2:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies