• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Help in crisis

Humbledman37

Hi there. A quick question im wondering if anybody might be able to help me. I have a just got a new job. Starting Monday. I have been out of work since Jan 4 when i was laid off in my job. I had to move out of my rented accom as i couldn't afford the rent on social welfare so i friend of mine agreed to put me up on his couch for the last few months. This was great because it a allowed me to save my rent plus deposit when I eventually moved out. Found a nice room eventually. Very scarce!!! I was all set tomovein totomorrow. Went to the bank this eve to remove my dep and months rent 600 euro and have somehow lost it from the bank andy friends hse. Im devestated. Can't sleep hence on this. Im wondering would i qualify for an some special payment from Sw office?? It took my so long to find this room and have to get off my friends couch!!! It wouldn't be so much of a prob but for the fact that Im paid monthly so won't receive anything work wise till late June!!!! I'm kicking myself all evening!! Any insight into Sw or any other ave i could pursue. Killarney area by the way. Regards

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies