Help

Bobert

Is this the one who was convinced you were a terrorist?

Bobert

Alright, so what have you done now?

PhoenixIreland

Website
www.huffingtonpost.com
Go to boards.ie - Now Ye're Talkin' and ask, theres plenty of profesional jerks there whos posts you'll need to ignore tough.

I don't think there are any women on this board...I've never seen one anyway...because politics is for gentlemen:

YouTube - Women: Know Your Limits! Harry Enfield - BBC comedy

(I'd lke to read a statement at this time, the above youtube video is in fact a mockery of male sexism, I fully respect all women, in fact I'd like to see a woman Taoiseach, and the thought of another dreary owllad in the Aras fills me with dread, so please...don't hurt me)

Bobert

Why is it always us four on the site at this hour?

And PI, Dot, Draiocht, Bear, Twilight, TA and my self are all women.

Go to boards.ie - Now Ye're Talkin' and ask, theres plenty of profesional jerks there whos posts you'll need to ignore tough.

I don't think there are any women on this board...I've never seen one anyway...because politics is for gentlemen:

YouTube - Women: Know Your Limits! Harry Enfield - BBC comedy

(I'd lke to read a statement at this time, the above youtube video is in fact a mockery of male sexism, I fully respect all women, in fact I'd like to see a woman Taoiseach, and the thought of another dreary owllad in the Aras fills me with dread, so please...don't hurt me)
Your rep is screwed now, there's dot, the Bear, twilight, westsawake, cactus flower, leftfemme (if she's still here), kittyn, and probably others...

PhoenixIreland

Website
www.huffingtonpost.com
Why is it always us four on the site at this hour?

And PI, Dot, Draiocht, Bear, Twilight, TA and my self are all women.
We don't have jobs to go to in the AM I would presume.

As for me, even I'm usually in bed this late/early, but I've noticed since unemployment my sleeping pattern is almost totally inverted (this happened once before), if I'm not careful I'll become nocturnal, so I've decided to reset the pattern by pulling an all nighter on the theory I'll be wrecked tommorow night and go to bed at 11 or before that.

There are no women here at the moment Bobert, speak for yourself, I'm all man, the fact that you and cookie sometimes revert to catty b i t c he s in some threads where other posters annoy you, and little b i t c he s when I hand your asses to you in a debate, does not mean your women ;)

Really TA? I never realised, I just thought Spidermom and 1-2 others because I heard a poster complain one time it was all males here.
(I'd like to repeat I love women, in fact, lets have a matriarchy, we'd be so much better off...and free childcare and a right to choose and...anything else you want just please, don't hurt me!)
Funny how you can never tell these things from a post, Bobert used to think I was a woman too!

Bobert

No one has ever thought that I was a terrorist.
http://www.politics.ie/1161296-post20.html

Wrong there my friend...

We've been through this, wearing tights and tucking under does not make you a woman...
"From now on, I want you all to call me Loretta...

We don't have jobs to go to in the AM I would presume.

As for me, even I'm usually in bed this late/early, but I've noticed since unemployment my sleeping pattern is almost totally inverted (this happened once before), if I'm not careful I'll become nocturnal, so I've decided to reset the pattern by pulling an all nighter on the theory I'll be wrecked tommorow night and go to bed at 11 or before that.

There are no women here Bobert, speak for yourself, I'm all man, the fact that you and cookie sometimes revert to catty b i t c he s in some threads where other posters annoy you, and little b i t c he s when I hand your asses to you in a debate, does not mean your women

Really TA? I never realised, I just thought Spidermom and 1-2 others because I heard a poster complain one time it was all males here.
(I'd like to repeat I love women, in fact, lets have a matriarchy)
Funny how you can never tell these things from a post, Bobert used to think I was a woman too!
In my defence... you know...

And that was spidermom who went heavy on the sauce that night and was by here Kitchen based PC when she went all hard nosed women's lib. ord knwos there nought but a bunch of failed heterosexuals anyway. (womens lib, not the kind, loving ladies of p.ie)

I told everyone that she was obessed with me. Now she thinks Im crazy

Bobert

PhoenixIreland

Website
www.huffingtonpost.com
taylorwemyss, actions speak louder than words don't say "i'm a diffrent guy now" think of (non creepy) things you can do that would demonstrate that, not nessicarily things to her but that she would notice/see.
What would be the last (nice) thing she'd expect from you (you the a.hole she knew that is), and do that.
Then she'll either change her opinion on her own or she won't.

One of my best mates told everyone his gf was in love with him when she never said any such thing, she still hates him to this day, because it presented an image of her as out of control fawning over him which was no doubt quite a humiliating depection.

"How do I score more bit c hes" one guy said one day
"could start by not calling them bi tch es..."

and Bobert you were very bold that day, lucky to have escaped alive ;)

Becuase I was an *********************************** back then. I would do anything to get her to forgive me.
You must atone, and be seen to atone. Tell her you were a tool, take the p1ss out of yourself, tell her you feel like a prize cabbage, ask her if it's possible to be friends again. Don't mention the Continuity IRA during any of this.

Yours,
Deirdre.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies