Helping to find better safer and more private alternatives to Google, GMail and the Deep State Internet providers.

valamhic

Helping to find better safer and more private alternatives to Google, GMail and the Deep State Internet providers.

The banning of me on this site and the banning of Alex Jones' Infowars.com brings it home to me that we conservatives must fight back. I tried watching Jones last night and found the video shows were breaking up, you get a minute on and then it all stops for 2 minutes. This never happened with You Tube which banned Jones. It must be a weaker server.

I accept I am not fully up to speed with internet use. Some of my many children are professional electronic, electrical and software engineers, but their services are in such high demand that they don't have time to advise me. I remember being on here supporting the great President Donald J Trump (God save, protect and watch over him) and the topic went to the Russian collusion affair, golden showers (I never knew there was such a thing) ( I thought it was when the cows pissed on my leg) and I was writing the word Russian, golden showers and all that stuff as posts.

Next thing I was inundated with adds for young Russian women wanting to meet me with a view to marriage. I asked the advice of a neighbour passing on his Massey Ferguson 165 and he said to stay clear , she would be like a hurricane. She would do a lot of huffing and puffing when she's coming and take the jeep and half the farm when she's going. Besides there is hardly enough work for myself on this farm.

I find that if I search for a special item for my workshop, like a tool holder for my milling machine, (not milking machine) I get a dose of pop ups for milled flour and other things with MILL in the name. I examined the possibility of switching to an alternative and I found the attached link. I have been in touch with a friend who sells second hand computers in the local variety market and got some good advice and I have a secret contact in the Irish Times news paper who rowed in with advice. Our government are actively working to stop privacy on the internet. Why make it easy for them? Its not private as the link shows.

The best I can find is DuckDuck.Co. which seems to work fine and while I will keep my Gmail address, I will consider switching to one of the five alternatives in the link. I wonder could we actually punish Google, You Tube etc by taking our custom elsewhere. T'would be great if we could. Please read the link and advise.

https://restoreprivacy.com/google-alternatives/

Erudite Caveman

You need to find a safe alternative to Politics.ie, Vaslamic. This place is powered by windmills and bugged by the EU in the deep state. Seriously.

rainmaker

Administrator
The banning of me on this site and the banning of Alex Jones' Infowars.com brings it home to me that we conservatives must fight back. I tried watching Jones last night and found the video shows were breaking up, you get a minute on and then it all stops for 2 minutes. This never happened with You Tube which banned Jones. It must be a weaker server.

I accept I am not fully up to speed with internet use. Some of my many children are professional electronic, electrical and software engineers, but their services are in such high demand that they don't have time to advise me. I remember being on here supporting the great President Donald J Trump (God save, protect and watch over him) and the topic went to the Russian collusion affair, golden showers (I never knew there was such a thing) ( I thought it was when the cows pissed on my leg) and I was writing the word Russian, golden showers and all that stuff as posts...
This is what happens when you spend too much time listening to Alex Jones - family & friends avoid you & you become unintentionally amusing to others...

Analyzer

It is now beomming clear that the FANGS are collecting massive volumes of data about individuals, with very little transparency. So, the OP raises a very important topic.

Unfortunately, some jackasses, were unable to contain their inner fool on this one.

In their responses, they have displayed that behind every veneer liberal lies is a nasty b1tch, waiting to express contempt for anybody who probes a valid topic, about which they have decided there will be no discussion.

In signalling superiority, they have indicated moral and intellectual bakruptcy.

Analyzer

There is a duopoly in Mobile Phone OS, with Apple and Google's Android. Android is the basis of Google Mail. Otherwise nobody would need Google Mail.

Various manufuacturers including Samsung have looked at designing a proprietary OS, or simply having an alternative to Android. Samsung backed down - and it is suspected that this is because they got a price reduction on the fee for issuing Android with their phones.

TruthSeeker

I accept I am not fully up to speed with internet use. Some of my many children are professional electronic, electrical and software engineers, but their services are in such high demand that they don't have time to advise me. I remember being on here supporting the great President Donald J Trump (God save, protect and watch over him) and the topic went to the Russian collusion affair, golden showers (I never knew there was such a thing) ( I thought it was when the cows pissed on my leg) and I was writing the word Russian, golden showers and all that stuff as posts.

Next thing I was inundated with adds for young Russian women wanting to meet me with a view to marriage. I asked the advice of a neighbour passing on his Massey Ferguson 165 and he said to stay clear , she would be like a hurricane. She would do a lot of huffing and puffing when she's coming and take the jeep and half the farm when she's going. Besides there is hardly enough work for myself on this farm.

I find that if I search for a special item for my workshop, like a tool holder for my milling machine, (not milking machine) I get a dose of pop ups for milled flour and other things with MILL in the name. I examined the possibility of switching to an alternative and I found the attached link. I have been in touch with a friend who sells second hand computers in the local variety market and got some good advice and I have a secret contact in the Irish Times news paper who rowed in with advice. Our government are actively working to stop privacy on the internet. Why make it easy for them? Its not private as the link shows.

The best I can find is DuckDuck.Co. which seems to work fine and while I will keep my Gmail address, I will consider switching to one of the five alternatives in the link. I wonder could we actually punish Google, You Tube etc by taking our custom elsewhere. T'would be great if we could. Please read the link and advise.

https://restoreprivacy.com/google-alternatives/
Thanks very much for sharing the restoreprivacy link, valamhic. I don't trust the big tech companies. I think Jones is a mix between a charlatan and crank but I'm also suspicious of his motives (outside of $). There are credible claims that he is linked with zionists - his opinions on <that> reversed along the away. He sometimes asks good questions and shares good information but also mixes with outlandish conspiracies and comes across as a maniac. It is has been suggested he's there to detract credibility from those who would have more legitimate and rational criticisms of the deep state.

Analyzer

As Sam Harris stated, whether or not one agrees with Jones irrelvant.

The fact that they are ganging up on him, to silence is an indication on intolerance, and dishnoesty on their part.

In fact the ultimate paradox, is that by their actions, they are vidincatin Jones.

valamhic

You need to find a safe alternative to Politics.ie, Vaslamic. This place is powered by windmills and bugged by the EU in the deep state. Seriously.
OK. Here's a question. If I use key words on Politics.ie (which is not a problem per se), I then get advertising pop ups on my Google browser. Its shared with the world and their wives. It would seem to me (not an expert), that if I can build a fence between such sites as Google and You Tube and my search engine, it will frustrate their attempts to share my information.

Also if I search on my new search engine (say DuckDuck.co) for a collette chuck, the fact that I am interested in that item will bit be shared. What do you think.

valamhic

The fact that they are ganging up on him, to silence is an indication on intolerance, and dishnoesty on their part.

In fact the ultimate paradox, is that by their actions, they are vidincatin Jones.
Exactly. I watched him a few time in 2016 when he was helping Trump (God watch over and protect him) But I find him boring and I only started watching him again when they banned him. So your are right. It seems logical to me to help find ways to punish the tech giants, which is why I am on this thread. I don't trust them to do anything honest, hence I plea for help.

The thing is that if I can find good ways to beat them, I can put it into plain mans language for a lot of people. They will roe in behind me.

valamhic

The only truth is that the truth is within the mindset of all things that are true to each truth in the truest sense.
Truth is not a mindset, it can be quantified by those who can count (a very rare attribute). It can be assessed. Just notice how we all assess a son or daughter's similar traits to their alleged father or mother. Its not an exact science, but its still not a bad one.

Analyzer

There is an alternative to Twitter.

It is called GAB.

And it is superior to Twitter. I am not on Twitter. I recommend GAB.

Apart from anything else, it is far more balanced, and is far more entertaining.

valamhic

Valamhic - my struggle....
I buy a lot of money's worth of materials and services each year. I use several criteria in selecting a product and a supplier. I monitor and change these after a process of assessing all the factors reverent to my decision. A meal supplier might be a little more expensive, but is 12 miles nearwe to me that the competition.

So why do you not approve of me doing the same for internet providers. I am the customer and they are the providers. All that remains is the product. Any comments?

valamhic

There is an alternative to Twitter.

It is called GAB.

And it is superior to Twitter. I am not on Twitter. I recommend GAB.

Apart from anything else, it is far more balanced, and is far more entertaining.
Thank you, that is just the type of information I seek.

valamhic

This is post No 8 from Analyser.

"It is now becomming clear that the FANGS are collecting massive volumes of data about individuals, with very little transparency. So, the OP raises a very important topic.

Unfortunately, some jackasses, were unable to contain their inner fool on this one.

In their responses, they have displayed that behind every veneer liberal lies is a nasty b1tch, waiting to express contempt for anybody who probes a valid topic, about which they have decided there will be no discussion.

In signalling superiority, they have indicated moral and intellectual bankruptcy.
"

I would like to nominate it for post of the year.

rainmaker

Administrator

No they're not. They're responding to their advertisers. They do not want their brands tarnished by being linked with him. Their advertisers had already demanded their ads not be shown on his uploads a while back.

With his vile treatment of the parents of murdered infant school children finally coming to court they realised their brands could be damaged by his use of their platforms to attack those parents - not exactly good look in the marketing world.

So they exercised their legal right not to host his hateful content anymore.

New Threads

Most Replies