Helping to find better safer and more private alternatives to Google, GMail and the Deep State Internet providers.

Karloff

RasherHash

Tulsi Gabbard
We filed a lawsuit against Google because no tech monopoly or any other entity should have the undue influence to suppress freedom of speech and unfairly impact elections. If Google can do it to me, they can do it to you. #TULSI2020 https://t.co/TvQSM9sCeS

USER1234

I disagree.

Quirrel decided to be persistently viciously nasty to me because I ridiculed PRAVDA-rte.

In Quirrel's mind nobody should dare to criticize the national bullsh1t quango. And if anybody dared to do it they have to be bullied off the site.

I never got the same vicious nastiness off the otehr two.

I was banned from a Sumo Harney thread. For agreeing with Nell McCafferty.

Nell McCafferty was allowed to say anything about anybody in Ireland - until she told the truth about a government minister, who happened to adopt some stances that were very convenient to a certain oligarch.

So there you have it - welcome to the corrupt corporatist republic of Ireland.

You can take the piss out of bishops - but do not dare phuck with a servant of corporatism. And that description applies to both PRAVDA-rte AND Sumo.
Tulsi Gabbard
We filed a lawsuit against Google because no tech monopoly or any other entity should have the undue influence to suppress freedom of speech and unfairly impact elections. If Google can do it to me, they can do it to you. #TULSI2020 https://t.co/TvQSM9sCeS
Nice try but it will fail, as google is a private company and can do as they wish with their websites.

RasherHash

Nice try but it will fail, as google is a private company and can do as they wish with their websites.
Google is a virtual monopoly as she says and therefore should be brought under governmental control.

These big businesses need to be brought to heel.

USER1234

Google is a virtual monopoly as she says and therefore should be brought under governmental control.

These big businesses need to be brought to heel.
Thats your opinion, however in reality its a private company and has the right to decide what it allows on its platform

RasherHash

@TheBirmingham6
THREAD : This is a full on National Scandal.
I've gone back and looked at BBC's mendacious and cynical use of biased 'vox pops' during #GE2017 all trying to portray one message "disaffected Labour voters who'll vote Tory"
#BBCbias @Ofcom @bbcnewspr @esmewren

McTell

Twitter
No
The big leap will be quantum computing, when our private-key-based security will be read in an instant.

The only remedy is to have a quantum computer... which is why a guy on this prog says that china will be "dark in 2 to 5 years".

Dark = NSA can't read all their files.

New Threads

Most Replies