Her majesty the Queen to visit Ulster in 2018!!!!!!

death or glory

hollandia

Only right and proper that she's here for the handover.

vivabrigada

Heard this on the radio on the way home, and I see Cricket posed on another thread about this.

Pope Francis and Queen Elizabeth expected to make joint visit to North next year

Isn't it great to see Her Majesty making frequent trips throughout her kingdom. What do you'se think?
....With the pope..........
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Fair play to Mrs Windsor, will the grand wizards of the loyal orders be meeting his holiness Pope Fra?

death or glory

Only right and proper that she's here for the handover.
It's reassuring knowing Her Majesty is visiting one of the most loyal parts of her empire.
Keeping it real!

death or glory

Fair play to Mrs Windsor, will the grand wizards of the loyal orders be meeting his holiness Pope Fra?
Eddie (The Right Worshipful Grand master) has met Her Majesty loads of times and this time I am sure it will be no different.

Ach,
I didn't realise that Anti-christ was also coming, sure it must be only a bit part to appease the small number of active Roman Catholics- maybe I should have firstly read the link.

Mickeymac

During the whole of the peace process, the Royal family have avoided these zealots, the Holy Father, on the other hand, may just reach out and give them his papal blessing........the bastards.

Northsideman

During the whole of the peace process, the Royal family have avoided these zealots, the Holy Father, on the other hand, may just reach out and give them his papal blessing........the bastards.
Harry is in everything lately.

hollandia

Will Fra and Liz commemorative plates be available?

publicrealm

Lovely to see Mrs Queen visiting her loyal territories - I hope you all have a lovely day - lots of bunting etc.

(The Pope thing is a bit of a bummer - ooops - sorry - but just try your best to ignore him.)

death or glory

Lovely to see Mrs Queen visiting her loyal territories - I hope you all have a lovely day - lots of bunting etc.

(The Pope thing is a bit of a bummer - ooops - sorry - but just try your best to ignore him.)
Thank you,
Might be a good excuse to put up a few flags and maybe even a parade.

death or glory

That would be nice and I do think they should allow you to have a parade.
Maybe you would come and visit, I assure you, you would be made most welcome.

Black Swan

Still working at 91. :shock:

publicrealm

I do visit from time to time. I went to see the Queen pass by on her visit to Dublin - lots of friendly people waving and she really charmed most people.Unfortunately, there were very strict (over the top?) security measures so she didn't get a chance to meet ordinary people much.

Her wreath laying at the Garden of Remembrance was a lovely gesture and greatly appreciated by most people.

vivabrigada

Thank you,
Might be a good excuse to put up a few flags and maybe even a parade.
If you wear Up the Fra t-shirts we'll let you parade at Ardoyne.
Just this once, mind.

Hillmanhunter1

I assume she's visiting Northern Ireland, and not Ulster.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies