Hey Whitey ! Get your sorry ass down to the back !

benroe

I've heard a few commentators say that because white people are the anathema of the lefty, liberal, politically correct, intersectionist feminists and those who use identity politics, that the word "white" may become a synonym for all those who oppose these post modernist marxcists.
In a few years we may be describing people as the "white" left or the "white" right.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt

On an on it goes. Consider the billions of dollars of tax payer money and the incalculable cost in lost human productivity this nonsense consumes.

Betson

On an on it goes. Consider the billions of dollars of tax payer money and the incalculable cost in lost human productivity this nonsense consumes.
Maths is also sexist. Should be taken off the curriculum , and replaced with compulsory women's studies.

GDPR

That sounds like something Merc would say, worse, it sounds like something he would believe.

Mercurial

That sounds like something Merc would say, worse, it sounds like something he would believe.
I bet you were a right little sh*t in school.

Never the main bully, but always that one kid behind him, snickering along.

GDPR

I bet you were a right little sh*t in school.

Never the main bully, but always that one kid behind him, snickering along.
Poor Merc. :cry:

We lived by the school bullying moto, never bully, never be bullied.
So I'm afraid you're out of luck on both counts.

I'll see you on the next issue, same channel, same time.

Mercurial

Poor Merc. :cry:

We lived by the school bullying moto, never bully, never be bullied.
So I'm afraid you're out of luck on both counts.

I'll see you on the next issue, same channel, same time.
Same predictable snarky sh*te.

Surkov

A very interesting little clip:
[video=youtube;aZK9h_Mzmu8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZK9h_Mzmu8[/video]

owedtojoy

Halifax music festival apologizes for ‘overt racism’ after volunteer refuses to give spot near stage to women of colour | National Post

Lido Pimienta orders white people to the back of her concert and " brown " peole to the front. Not only does the Halifax concert promoters question this behaviour, they accuse a white photographer of racism because she stayed where she was; understandable really because it was her job to photograph the event.

I presume there is a cohort of " white " flagellants willing to debase themselves ?
Do we need these silly posts every time there is a anecdote in some media about blacks and whites?

Zoo, or lower than the zoo, if it was possible.

silverharp

Do we need these silly posts every time there is a anecdote in some media about blacks and whites?

Zoo, or lower than the zoo, if it was possible.
yes, these rejects and their comments need to be pointed out and held to the fire. some losers are trying to make this a thing in ireland, kill it with fire

RasherHash

A very interesting little clip:
[video=youtube;aZK9h_Mzmu8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZK9h_Mzmu8[/video]
'Charging someone with 'white privilege' is the worse form of racism'.

I like that.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies