• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Hi Ho Silver Away

Breadan O'Connor

Cassandra Syndrome

Silver is more undervalued than gold, going by the old ratios that existed before Fiat currency turned us into slaves.

rhonda15

A bill to allow citizens to pay their taxes with silver medallions gains support. Goldbugs are watching closely.

With only one state representative dissenting, the Idaho House State Affairs committee voted on Monday to endorse HB 633, a bill that would allow Idaho citizens to pay their state taxes with an official state silver medallion.

The Silver Bear Cafe

this will be a big deal if it passses

Oreo Livermore

Be quiet Seabhan, I have every boghole in the home place planted with a small plastic bag containing 20 ounces of gold that I paid 6000 dollars for.

I will exchange each, in trade, for a house. Coming up on 10 years but I will not need to wait much past this summer now will I.

Havn't forgotten myself either. If Peter Michaels in Galway still exists I will by it. Last time I was there drinking cider there were a few hookie-dookies up stairs.

Pauli

Silver is more undervalued than gold, going by the old ratios that existed before Fiat currency turned us into slaves.
+1. Going on the historical relationship between the two, you are right. We are, however, in a strange place in strange times.

owedtojoy

Are these legal tender all over Wingnuttia, or just in the redneck areas?

Oreo Livermore

Now that gold has hit 860 euros it should be clear that anyone that listened to those who did not believe it was going skyward, missed a big money maker. It is heading much much higher.

Now I know that not every poster can go and buy 50 ounces at this price but even a few ounces is better than nothing.

There is no excuse for not having silver though. It is still very cheap here. Were a country like Peru or Mexico to back their curreny with silver it would be about 200 dollars an ounce imo

constitutionus

you know.

this is what i love about this site. i havent heard a THING about this.

thanks for the links guys

:)

HarshBuzz

Why not drop over to my soup box where rants on money matters and stocks are never ending. A good rant on those useless Greeks is coming up I feel
is that like a soap box, but depression-style?

rant away

the big question for me is; "where the fluck is the Greek government?"

constitutionus

rhonda15

SILVER to $436/oz and Beyond. Here's Why:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fb7MvIfKFc"]YouTube- SILVER to $436/oz and Beyond. Here's Why:[/nomedia]

EvotingMachine0197

Has anyone here bought gold or silver online ? From somewhere like goldcore.com or whatever ..

Dan, where do you buy yours ?

Oreo Livermore

Has anyone here bought gold or silver online ? From somewhere like goldcore.com or whatever ..

Dan, where do you buy yours ?

I can just hop on the T and go into town and buy at JJ Teaparty on Bromfield Street near the Boston Common. Any purchase over 1000 is free from all tax. I have not bought in years as I went all in, a long time ago.

Anyone coming stateside can do the same thing. The prices will be very close to Kitco - Gold Precious Metals - Buy Gold Sell Gold, Silver, Platinum - Charts, Graphs, Prices, Quotes, Gold Stocks, Mining Stocks, bullion dealers