• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Hidden tiger , cringeful derrières ?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
One good thing about the boom years was the influx of pretty women , well more like women who looked after their bodies.

Irish Independent, April 2007
Part of me actually agrees with the Poles. For every stylish and refined Irish woman there are at least two belligerent, brassy, ballsy broads bursting out of too-tight clothes, roaring about getting pissed or the previous night's sexual conquest.

The very same streets trodden by our drink-sodden sisters are full of stylish Polish girls, naturally beautiful, impeccably made-up, demure and soft-spoken.
I was talking with a foreign lady friend over recent years on this. She was rather judgemental of Irish women's curves (and she was also put out that Irish men had come to like huge knockers , which often are a consequence of obesity). Anyhow she reckoned that the influx of pretty Eastern women had caused Irish women to up their game & look after their figures more.

With many of these immigrants now returning are we going to see a ballooning of our lady folk's bottoms ? Will the tail end of the recession result in well... large tail ends ?

cYp

Bobert

I was never a fan. Give me a nice French farm girl or an Italian waitress any day.

dianne1223

One good thing about the boom years was the influx of pretty women , well more like women who looked after their bodies.

I was talking with a foreign lady friend over recent years on this. She was rather judgemental of Irish women's curves (and she was also put out that Irish men had come to like huge knockers , which often are a consequence of obesity). Anyhow she reckoned that the influx of pretty Eastern women had caused Irish women to up their game & look after their figures more.

With many of these immigrants now returning are we going to see a ballooning of our lady folk's bottoms ? Will the tail end of the recession result in well... large tail ends ?

cYp
Gracious! What kind of post is this! It's appalling!
(Perhaps because there's just a little truth in it.)
My husband always said:
"What do you call a pretty girl in Ireland? A tourist."
It's still appalling.

Phinaeus

I am too old and too long married to be much concerned by these matters. However, even I have noticed a coarsening in both the demeanour and language of Irish females over the past decade. I don't know whether it's a consequence of so-called women's liberation or of economic prosperity. Either way, it is regrettable.

And yes, were in my twenties again and single I would certainly be heading towards Poland or one of the Baltic countries to find a life partner.

Horace Horse

cYp

Did you ever look in the mirror and ask yourself how many Irish women would be drooling over you?

I'd say zero.

Irish women don't like clowns, especially clowns who hide and ogle other women while doing God knows what.

You Mass Immigrationists should start having intercourse with real women--it's fun!

Horace Horse

I am too old and too long married to be much concerned by these matters. However, even I have noticed a coarsening in both the demeanour and language of Irish females over the past decade. I don't know whether it's a consequence of so-called women's liberation or of economic prosperity. Either way, it is regrettable.

And yes, were in my twenties again and single I would certainly be heading towards Poland or one of the Baltic countries to find a life partner.
Why don't you try the Philippines, poor women there would marry even slobs like you and cyberperv to get out of poverty!

Horace Horse

Notice the number of nerds here staring at a computer terminal on a Friday nite.
Shame on you.

Get out and meet real women, you slobs!

Notice the number of nerds here staring at a computer terminal on a Friday nite.
Shame on you.

Get out and meet real women, you slobs!
Some of us are trying to get away from going out with our missus. You'll understand when you achieve a relationship that doesn't end in a restraining order..

But you're no nerd, what could be cooler than spelling night 'n-i-t-e'...

Horace Horse

it means you are at yer computer too and crocks of gold live at the end of rainbows (unless they are full of poop)
This exchange is quite boring. I'm out of here. Enjoy your fantasies, nerds, I'm sure there's a PolishLove.pl site somewhere for you to drool over.

I'm off into the real world. Tally-ho!

This exchange is quite boring. I'm out of here. Enjoy your fantasies, nerds, I'm sure there's a PolishLove.pl site somewhere for you to drool over.

I'm off into the real world. Tally-ho!
I wouldn't call late night 'babe' channels the real world myself, but sure whatever keeps you off the window-ledge my friend...

Phinaeus

Why don't you try the Philippines, poor women there would marry even slobs like you and cyberperv to get out of poverty!
That is a gratuitous attack - quite below the belt. The coarsening of Irish society that I spoke of clearly does not only apply to the Irish female. That is, of course, based on the assumption, Mr Horse, that you are a man. And I have my doubts.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
cyp, the link is weird cos its full of big words that give me a headache.
:)

For some reason the failed people (bankers,stock market players) etc are obsessed with the "normal distribution", there's been a lot of talk lately by the smarter people about the fact that there's "fat tails" where the stuff that causes recessions (or indeed any surprise) hides out.

Thus I thought it was very punny to suggest that fat tail ends were lurking in the fat tails

cYp

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies