Hilary gets caught

Trainwreck

It is long past time when that imposter thread was replaced by a more appropriate one:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-leaders-launch-new-probe-into-obama-era-uranium-deal/2017/10/24/2d7e0c5c-b8d6-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html

Leading House Republicans announced on Tuesday two new probes, one into how the Obama administration’s Justice Department handled a deal that gave Russia control over 20 percent of the U.S. uranium supply and the other into how it investigated Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server when she was secretary of state.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

Corruption, lies, deceit, manufacturing rumour, feeding information to a compliant FBI and authorities.

That is the US Democrat Party folks.

Clanrickard

This is Republicans trying to distract attention from the buffoon in the Oval Office and their acquiescence.

Jack Walsh

Poor Train

Although in fairness, even by Trump standards, Tuesday was an absolute car crash

HenryHorace

This is huge but as usual it will garner next to no coverage on the MSM networks.

An agenda is being set and anyone who doesn't concur is a racist, woman hating hill billy.

HarshBuzz

Poor Train

Although in fairness, even by Trump standards, Tuesday was an absolute car crash
Found myself looking at two articulate, principled Republicans. Guys who, even if you disagreed with them, would always act with civility and would always put the country first.

Then I looked at Trump.

Even after all that has happened, there is still a distinct air of unreality.

Dame_Enda

With Trump we have the sons meeting. But with the Clinton's there's the paid speech for 500K in Russia..

firefly123

This is huge but as usual it will garner next to no coverage on the MSM networks.

An agenda is being set and anyone who doesn't concur is a racist, woman hating hill billy.
I don't think you're a hill Billy at all!

The story is linked in the OP. The link is to the Washington Post

firefly123

Oh, if only you and the Leftist media and Shillary herself would allow us!
Besides grace the pirate the only people who bring her up are the trumpets. Anytime trump goes and screws up the Hillary bogeyman is rolled out.

Clinton is on a book selling tour. I'd be happy if I never saw her again to be honest

Trainwreck

With Trump we have the sons meeting. But with the Clinton's there's the paid speech for 500K in Russia..
And a private email server.

And destruction of evidence.

And the withholding of evidence.

And the approval of sale of a large strategic natural (nuclear) resource.

And the queue of Clinton Foundation "donors" at the door of her State Department office.

And the commissioning, funding and manufacture of a fiction-based "dossier" on her political opponents.

And the rigging of the DNC primaries.

etc. etc. etc.

Trainwreck

Found myself looking at two articulate, principled Republicans. Guys who, even if you disagreed with them, would always act with civility and would always put the country first.

Then I looked at Trump.

Even after all that has happened, there is still a distinct air of unreality.
That's called confirmation bias. Look it up.

firefly123

Dame_Enda

And a private email server.

And destruction of evidence.

And the withholding of evidence.

And the approval of sale of a large strategic natural (nuclear) resource.

And the queue of Clinton Foundation "donors" at the door of her State Department office.

And the commissioning, funding and manufacture of a fiction-based "dossier" on her political opponents.

And the rigging of the DNC primaries.

etc. etc. etc.
And several immunity deals. And Cheryl Mills interviewing candidates for Clinton Foundation jobs while also working for State Dept.

Socratus O' Pericles

I’m wondering about this strategy of vilifying your old opponent at every opportunity. It’s like preparing for last years Cup Final. I imagine Booker, Saunders and a few other will throw their hat in the ring, anything is possible as the US Ahas gone slightly mental.

Wagmore

Oh, I'm going to love this thread¡!!!Any word from the Trump haters yet? So much egg. So many faces.Great thread title by the way.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies