Hilary still doesn't get it

brughahaha

Hilary's take on her campaign is due to be published on the 12th of September , but obviously its being trailed heavily....the Guardian have some snippets

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/06/hillary-clinton-election-trump-bernie-sanders-memoir

In it she SAYS she takes full responsibility ....and then goes on to blame lots of other people petunia.Reading the article i was struck by one recurring theme ..she still doesnt get it ...and not only does she not get it , the entire political establishment still dont get it either

" I take responsibility for all of them. You can blame the data, blame the message, blame anything you want – but I was the candidate. It was my campaign. Those were my decisions"

Heres the thing , it had nothing to do with data , nothing no do with the message and nothing to do with the campaign ...It was you...it was the becoming billionaires and setting up dodgy foundations whilst proclaiming a love of public service , it was the secret speeches to wall streets richest and the easy familiarity with the wealthy. It was the patronising I know whats best for you , it was the smug arrogance and the assumption the job was yours ...it was you Hilary

And like you much of the political establishment in Europe still dont get it either ...still think its a temporary blip that will subside rather than a growing disillusionment with an out of touch cosy cartel of politicians and big business

Of course she also blames her losing on her gender (FFS!!) Bernie Sanders , James Comey Jo Biden and Barak Obama ...... All rather pathetic really

PBP voter

Mercurial

Hilary's take on her campaign is due to be published on the 12th of September , but obviously its being trailed heavily....the Guardian have some snippets

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/06/hillary-clinton-election-trump-bernie-sanders-memoir

In it she SAYS she takes full responsibility ....and then goes on to blame lots of other people petunia.Reading the article i was struck by one recurring theme ..she still doesnt get it ...and not only does she not get it , the entire political establishment still dont get it either

" I take responsibility for all of them. You can blame the data, blame the message, blame anything you want – but I was the candidate. It was my campaign. Those were my decisions"

Heres the thing , it had nothing to do with data , nothing no do with the message and nothing to do with the campaign ...It was you...it was the becoming billionaires and setting up dodgy foundations whilst proclaiming a love of public service , it was the secret speeches to wall streets richest and the easy familiarity with the wealthy. It was the patronising I know whats best for you , it was the smug arrogance and the assumption the job was yours ...it was you Hilary

And like you much of the political establishment in Europe still dont get it either ...still think its a temporary blip that will subside rather than a growing disillusionment with an out of touch cosy cartel of politicians and big business

Of course she also blames her losing on her gender (FFS!!) Bernie Sanders , James Comey Jo Biden and Barak Obama ...... All rather pathetic really
And yet more people voted for her than for Trump.

GDPR

Pie still doesnt get it. All that winning with Trump must have gone to their heads....

brughahaha

But she lost ...... bit like a team finishing 3rd in the league claiming it won because it scored more goals

She knew the rules ...she lost ...she lost it ...trump didnt win it ...because millions of people who voted for Obama couldnt bring themselves to vote for her ...She Lost !

got it now ?

Gibby

I think this is going to be a brilliantly funny thread...

silverharp

she probably sold her soul to the 3 witches from Macbeth who forecast the same thing. :D

PBP voter

Trump was smart enough not to preach to the converted or those who he had no chance of being converted.

He hit the key states at the right time.

Clinton arrogantly failed to visit vulnerable states.

Trump won Wisconsin by 1 point, or fewer than 30,000 votes. Clinton did not visit the state once after the Democratic convention, and neither did President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, as the Huffington Post notes. “The campaign’s state office argued additionally for prominent African-American surrogates to help in Milwaukee,” the site reported.
Report: Neglect and poor strategy helped cost Clinton three critical states.

Clinton lived in a bubble and wouldn't listen to outsiders.

brughahaha

I think this is going to be a brilliantly funny thread...

How many posts before the word Patriarchy is used do you reckon?

silverharp

she fcked over the bernie supporters again too...too funny

PBP voter

petunia

Gibby

Last edited:

midlander12

The Clintons just need to disappear, I mean REALLY disappear. It is unbelievable that nearly a year after the disaster of 2016, the main Dem names dominating the news remain Pelosi, Biden, Warren, Sanders and yes, Clinton. These are ageing has-beens and they need to give way to a new generation. The party appears to be in a state of catatonic shock which prevents them moving on and having any chance of victory in 2018 and 2020.

Wagmore

Yeah but for the umpteenth time, not enough of the people that she needed to vote for her. It's called losing an American presidential election. Simples. Even if you're simple

Wagmore

Anyone looking for proof world dodged a bullet with this deluded bint's defeat should read this article.

mr_anderson

she fcked over the bernie supporters again too...too funny

This is what fúcked Cinton in the end.
She got Debbie Wasserman Schultz, then Chair of the DNC, to rig the election and neuter Sanders.

After WikiLeaks published Democratic National Committee emails which suggested that DNC staffers and partly Wasserman Schultz herself[86][87][88][89][90] had inappropriately backed Hillary Clinton in the primary campaigns while criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign, Wasserman Schultz tendered her resignation as the head of the DNC, to become effective as of the close of the nominating convention in Philadelphia. According to reports in The Washington Post, Wasserman Schultz strongly resisted suggestions she resign, requiring a phone call from President Barack Obama to finally force her resignation.[91]Following a speech at the convention before the Florida delegation where Wasserman Schultz was "booed off stage" the DNC announced she would not gavel open the convention. She was subsequently appointed honorary chair of the Clinton campaign's "50 state program".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Wasserman_Schultz#Chairperson_of_the_Democratic_National_Committee

Then after Shultz resigned the Chair, Clinton made her honorary chair of the campaign’s 50-state program.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz immediately joins Hillary Clinton campaign after resignation - Washington Times

Clinton alienated Sanders supporters.
She has only herself to blame.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies