Hilda Ogden is dead

ShoutingIsLeadership

Hilda Ogden is dead.

Women don't know how to wear curlers and marigolds, anymore.

'orebel

'orebel

Truth.ie

I was forced to watch Hilda's shenanigans in the days before the remote control and when the Matriarchy ruled the house.
I used to pretend to feel oppressed, but I secretly quite enjoyed it even if I did feel dirty afterwards.

gerhard dengler

I was forced to watch Hilda's shenanigans in the days before the remote control and when the Matriarchy ruled the house.
I used to pretend to feel oppressed, but I secretly quite enjoyed it even if I did feel dirty afterwards.
The staple of 1970/80's tv.
I'm still coming to terms with when Eddie Yates moved in with Stan and Hilda.

'orebel

Bullshyte.

You CHOSE to watch it.

eoghanacht

She can't be..

I was talking to her on Tuesday.

rainmaker

Administrator
Sad news indeed, her character became, quite literally, a national icon. Even those who never watched the show knew Hilda & Stan.

Stan can stand by now, that's for sure - rip.

cnocpm

If you were forced, you didn't pretent.

cnocpm

Ah feck....2016 has been a cruel one.

http://i2.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article4000261.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/ogden.jpg[/IMG
In a couple of years, Cruimh will start a thread on her passing, much as he did on Geoffrey Hughes.

[url]http://www.politics.ie/forum/entertainment/250194-rip-geoffrey-hughes.html[/url][/QUOTE]

He has his ducks in a row Carlos.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies