• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Hillary Clinton's Honduran adventure.

rash mulligan

You would have to wonder where the emails for this one are.

Another aspect of this of course is the minimum reporting done by the Irish media on this incident.

Nothing but bald lies according to some.

"I want to make clear—in violation of U.S. law, that very clearly said if there’s a coup, they have to cut the military aid and that—all other aid to the country, she violated the law, decided, well, it wasn’t a military coup, when of course it was."

"She's Baldly Lying": Dana Frank Responds to Hillary Clinton's Defense of Her Role in Honduras Coup | Democracy Now!

Clanrickard

Another aspect of this of course is the minimum reporting done by the Irish media on this incident.

"I want to make clear—in violation of U.S. law, that very clearly said if there’s a coup, they have to cut the military aid and that—all other aid to the country, she violated the law, decided, well, it wasn’t a military coup, when of course it was."

"She's Baldly Lying": Dana Frank Responds to Hillary Clinton's Defense of Her Role in Honduras Coup | Democracy Now!
Zoo please.

Boy M5

In fairness the Irish media doesn't report on Ireland.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies