• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Hillary's Choice...

NYCKY

Hillary Clinton is expected to formally unveil her running mate on Friday July 22nd,in Miami, Florida, the day after the GOP convention ends and just three days before the Democratic convention begins.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/who-will-she-choose-hillary-clinton-s-vp-shortlist-n613521

Media speculation centres on two main candidates,

Agriculture Secretary and former Iowa Governor Tom Vilsack
Virginia Senator and former Virginia Governor Tim Kaine

Also, in with an outside chance

Labour Secretary Tom Perez

Other contenders, less likely but still possible, include

New Jersey Senator and former Newark Mayor Cory Booker
Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren
Colorado Governor and former Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper
Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown
Housing and Urban Development Secretary and former San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro

Her choice of location is making good use of airtime in a swing state and the timing is good in that it will steal some of the GOPs thunder, just 12 hours after their convention ends.

Vilsack would be a safe if unexciting choice. He is a long standing personal friend of the Clintons and endorsed her quickly when he abandoned his own 2008 Presidential campaign. He is unlikely to overshadow the Clintons in any way and has been a loyal Obama team member. With the exception of Biden, he is the only member of the original cabinet still in situ. Iowa has become slightly more red in recent years and polling shows this state close. Picking Vilsack may help Clinton hold the state.

Kaine, would be a less safe choice. He is Catholic and a fluent Spanish speaker but has in the past been more conservative on abortion than the party has been as of late and does not hold much appeal from the liberal wing of the party. From current speculation, it appears that Kaine will get the nod. Kaine brings legislative and executive experience to the table and as a popular incumbent Senator he may put Virginia out of play for the GOP.

http://www.thehill.com/homenews/news/288731-liberals-press-clinton-not-to-pick-kaine-for-vp

Hillary has traditionally been cautious by nature but she could pull a surprise and pick someone on nobody’s list. She also has Trumps speech tonight to sleep on before making a final choice.

Buzz grows that Tim Kaine will be Clinton's VP pick | TheHill

Last edited:

off with their heads

dont matter who she's got america didn't want her in 2008 and they don't want her in 2016.......she is simply put an odious criminal b@stard

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Virginia ...oh fukk...Virginia...I repeat...oh fukk...ohhh fukkk ohhh fukkkkkkkkkkk

Does anyone know why I fukk so much that she's about to pick someone from Virginia ?

TERRYbill

cYp

livingstone

Maine would be much better than Vilsack, I think.

Kane's stance on abortion might be good bait for moderate GOPpers on the never trump side. Speaking Spanish, and Virginia being worth more EVs than Iowa should all play to his favour. And he's positively electrifying compared to Vilsack.

SideysGhost

Probly comes down to Virginia's 13 EVs vs Iowa's 6, unless as you say she suddenly goes for a surprising pick the commentariat aren't talking about. But that's not her nature really, so I'd expect Kaine.

PC Principle

Rubbish, she is the lesser of 2 evils and undecided people will go for her over trump!!
Its a good job twats like you cant vote in American elections.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Virginia ...oh fukk...Virginia...I repeat...oh fukk...ohhh fukkk ohhh fukkkkkkkkkkk

Does anyone know why I fukk so much that she's about to pick someone from Virginia ?

TERRYbill

cYp
Ok folks...seeing as you are dumb as a box of rocks at 0k ...I'll help

TERRYbill = Terry Bill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McAuliffe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton

If there's even a glimmer of sentience in one of you...I don't expect room temperature...Siberia would be fine...you'll see the problem

cYp

cnocpm

Ok folks...seeing as you are dumb as a box of rocks at 0k ...I'll help

TERRYbill = Terry Bill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McAuliffe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton

If there's even a glimmer of sentience in one of you...I don't expect room temperature...Siberia would be fine...you'll see the problem

cYp
Your first post didn't even warrant a response, you actually think she'll pick Kaine because of Terry McAuliffe ? Nothing about winning the presidency, but all about McAuliffe. Dumb and box of rocks is right.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Your first post didn't even warrant a response, you actually think she'll pick Kaine because of Terry McAuliffe ? Nothing about winning the presidency, but all about McAuliffe. Dumb and box of rocks is right.
Nope...you're as dumb as they cumb

It really doesn't matter whether McAuliffe and Kaine ever met...or whether McAuliffe had any bearing on the decision

Read up on what happens if Kaine is picked...it immediately brings McAuliffe into the limelight

Now if bottom feeding droolers like you can read more than 500 words ...go Google Fu why putting McAuliffe into the limelight is like ....
oh fukk...ohhh fukkk ohhh fukkkkkkkkkkk
And also...with all due disrespect ...why do idiots like you, whom your parents would have informed were special....have the temerity to pass yourselves off as even being of tepid cognitive function ? You're a dumb fukk...you know it...yet you pollute scarce bandwidth with your over confident gibberings

cYp

cnocpm

Nope...you're as dumb as they cumb

It really doesn't matter whether McAuliffe and Kaine ever met...or whether McAuliffe had any bearing on the decision

Read up on what happens if Kaine is picked...it immediately brings McAuliffe into the limelight

Now if bottom feeding droolers like you can read more than 500 words ...go Google Fu why putting McAuliffe into the limelight is like ....

And also...with all due disrespect ...why do idiots like you, whom your parents would have informed were special....have the temerity to pass yourselves off as even being of tepid cognitive function ? You're a dumb fukk...you know it...yet you pollute scarce bandwidth with your over confident gibberings

cYp
Oh dear, you've had way over your sugar limit, you don't think McAuliffe is in the limelight? He will be irrespective of who she picks, but you were just trying to be smart with your first post, you really shouldn't, just stick to obnoxious because you excel at that.

Truth.ie

Rubbish, she is the lesser of 2 evils and undecided people will go for her over trump!!
As a non-American interested in World peace, I see Trump as the lesser of 2 evils.
Thats an indication of how evil Hillary is.

Trainwreck

It would be normal practice to go for a type of "mini me", someone similar to you with Les pronounced primary personal traits. So Trump is the uber-patriot, Spence is just the committee patriot etc.

So here is Hilary's dilemma. Does this mean she needs to chose someone who is not such a big liar, or someone who is a much bigger liar?

Does the latter even exist?o

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Oh dear, you've had way over your sugar limit, you don't think McAuliffe is in the limelight? He will be irrespective of who she picks, but you were just trying to be smart with your first post, you really shouldn't, just stick to obnoxious because you excel at that.
And you'd be best advised to dribble back up your father's leg, and let your ma have the relief of her period, thus unmaking a miscreant

McAuliffe getting to pick a Senator is a big deal

He is a total mess, the FBI looking at the Chinese funding...which seems to impinge on the Clinton Foundation...will bring up Rod Blagojevich ...and that's where things go crazy, crazy re RahmBo

cyp

Sexual Harassment Panda

She should picked a black Muslim, disabled transgender midget. Really maximize the minority vote.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies