History Channel Documentary Chemtrails and Weather Warfare

Timeisshort

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3gKa0z7rjM]YouTube - History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare Airs July25 4pm[/ame]

Climate Change ?

Last edited:

Z

zebedee bong

hi folks, indeed the history channel has really brought the subject of chemtrails into the mainstream. I am relatively new to the concept of spraying the skies, however i have noticed long long jet trails which expand all day long like never before! apparently very few can actually see them at all.

Timeisshort

hi folks, indeed the history channel has really brought the subject of chemtrails into the mainstream. I am relatively new to the concept of spraying the skies, however i have noticed long long jet trails which expand all day long like never before! apparently very few can actually see them at all.
Hi there. I noticed these chemtrails / Persistent contrails some years ago. Most people are unaware of them as most people rarely look up to the skies.

Here is a video of some trails seen in Dublin.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyVYFnKsdHk]YouTube - Chemtrails Dublin Ireland[/ame]

Last edited:

youngdan

I would take chemtrails with a grain of salts. Ancient technology of cloud seeding was done by the Soviets in 1980.

However HAARP and wave weapons are a different kittle of fish.

Some time back there would be a certain postor who was sure to come on these threads rolling his eyes, never had an knowledge of the topics at even basic level but regardless.

Funnily enough a week back there was a thread where Bill Gates was going to modify the weather in the Gulf to decrease the power of hurricanes.

Sure enough the same poster came along but now praising this great venture.

To those of small brain, Bill Gates Good, Alex Jones(saying the same thing) bad.

http://www.politics.ie/current-affairs/86560-bill-gates-patents-weather-modification-device.html?nojs=1#links

This gem of wisdom was posted.

"Gates is turning out to be one of the most extraordinary figures of modern history. His $35 billion investment to widing up polio and malaria is already having a dramatic impact. This if it works will save lives and jobs. Fair dues to the man. Some rich people spend their money pampering themselves. He spends it saving the lives of others. A truly extraordinary man."

Gate's plan involved lowering the water temperture.

It never entered their heads that if Gates was able to lower the temps that States with unlimited budgets could raise the temps by zapping them from space. Or indeed Earth based wave generaters like HAARP.

At one time here Destiny Soldier was the resident conspiracy theorist. I would guess he has a science degree at minimum. Always having lads with Arts degrees or maybe done argueing with him. What a laugh

Lthse

To those of small brain, Bill Gates Good, Alex Jones(saying the same thing) bad.

http://www.politics.ie/current-affairs/86560-bill-gates-patents-weather-modification-device.html?nojs=1#links

This gem of wisdom was posted.

"Gates is turning out to be one of the most extraordinary figures of modern history. His $35 billion investment to widing up polio and malaria is already having a dramatic impact. This if it works will save lives and jobs. Fair dues to the man. Some rich people spend their money pampering themselves. He spends it saving the lives of others. A truly extraordinary man."

At one time here Destiny Soldier was the resident conspiracy theorist. I would guess he has a science degree at minimum. Always having lads with Arts degrees or maybe done argueing with him. What a laugh
Well surprise surprise, all the same posters who keep bleating on about "tin foil hats" are the same ones who seemlessly switch when it becomes mainstream,

but of course it's now a good thing cos the teevee says it is.

youngdan

The poster referenced, who shall remain nameless, after all we must be civil, would believe anything if someone like Peter Sutherland or Garret the Pancake said it.

Reality will never penetrate their tin foil hats. The leechs in Europe are "Our Friends".

Their neighbours probably hate them but they have "Friends" a thousand miles away.

Who are these loons.

Keep reality at bay

Z

zebedee bong

Hi there. I noticed these chemtrails / Persistent contrails some years ago. Most people are unaware of them as most people rarely look up to the skies.

Here is a video of some trails seen in Dublin.
YouTube - Chemtrails Dublin Ireland
thanks for the video, yes i have seen this on both east and west coasts, it is amazing to me how these trails expand and eventually become clouds which can cover whole countries.

The Caped Cod

To be fair Alex Jones is his own worst enemy. Shouting and roaring and cutting of his guests. I'm not surprised people have a hard time giving him credibility. Not to say he doesn't have some solid info, but he is a bit of panic merchant and tends to exaggerate in so doing discredit the arguement he's making. Bit like an extreme Michael Moore.
It's worth remembering that Jones is running a business and is making a name for himself.

Very interesting video though.

youngdan

To be fair Alex Jones is his own worst enemy. Shouting and roaring and cutting of his guests. I'm not surprised people have a hard time giving him credibility. Not to say he doesn't have some solid info, but he is a bit of panic merchant and tends to exaggerate in so doing discredit the arguement he's making. Bit like an extreme Michael Moore.
It's worth remembering that Jones is running a business and is making a name for himself.

Very interesting video though.
I very rarely listen to Jones, but when he brings out something The Obama Deception I pay close attention.

Especially when we can see it happening yesterday when he was asked about hospices.

Still numbskulls shallow this

The Caped Cod

Well he is the Messiah

Z

zebedee bong

not well.. another day of national cloud cover, I hav'nt seen the sun for days here on the west coast, which is'nt surprising after looking at the satellite images from the met office, but what is shocking are the percentages of clear sky that remain over much of the atlantic and europe. it seems like the only reason we get sunshine over ireland is by a fluke or some hole in the cloud canopy. This phenomenon is so easy to observe but yet there is virtually no mention in the irish msm...yet.

However:D there is another story being circulated courtesy of the daily telegraph which is that asimov ships will be providing a planetary cloud cover comprised of seawater vapour, well at least its only sea water..."sure that'll do ya no harm" unless they start pumping the irish sea into the atmospherehttp://www.politics.ie/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Siccup

Chemtrails and HAARP? Really?
The conspiracies surrounding these are so silly they read like a rejected script for The X-Files, and I'm talking Season 9 here.

Z

zebedee bong

Chemtrails and HAARP? Really?
The conspiracies surrounding these are so silly they read like a rejected script for The X-Files, and I'm talking Season 9 here.
yes i tend to agree with you chemtrails are part of a silly conspiracy which does read like the x-files, regardless of how silly the situation actually is does'nt take away from the fact that one aspect of chemtrails is that they are responsible for the blanket cloud cover which you see above your head, you don't have to turn on the telly to see that.

Siccup

yes i tend to agree with you chemtrails are part of a silly conspiracy which does read like the x-files, regardless of how silly the situation actually is does'nt take away from the fact that one aspect of chemtrails is that they are responsible for the blanket cloud cover which you see above your head, you don't have to turn on the telly to see that.

I'm going to have to ask for clarification on that one as "chemtrails" have never been proven to exist, never mind the proof of their responsibility for clouds. :confused:

Unless you mean contrails?

Z

zebedee bong

clarification? certainly, do as i just did.. click > new tab>google chemtrails... i recommend the third entry a site called chemtrails central, there you will find real information. get through that and come back to me , then we may discuss the independent lab test results ect ect.

Z

zebedee bong

I'm going to have to ask for clarification on that one as "chemtrails" have never been proven to exist, never mind the proof of their responsibility for clouds. :confused:

forgot to quote you, also water vapour in the atmosphere tends to condense on the particulates of chemtrails. someday you may witness a contrail which remains suspended in the sky and after a period of 5-6 hours it has expanded across the sky ( looks a bit like builders expanding foam ). I could go on but first you have to check... chemtrails central! good luck.

Z

zebedee bong

I am relatively new to all this myself TBH and just received another eye opener at the site fourwinds10.com look for chemtrail timeline 1962-2008. in relation to clouds year 1975 says a lot and it is straight from the horses mouth not mine. good luck now i'm off to check out timeisshort's links.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies