History Channel Documentary Chemtrails and Weather Warfare

Z

zebedee bong

Timeisshort you've really gone and done it ... the theory explodes!!!! now we really are dealing with cold hard facts. One of the statements in the 1991 patent is that the particulates must be small enough so as not to fall to earth to quickly. I take it that all those CHEMical elements eventually do fall to earth and water. Now who could try debunking chemtrails?

Siccup

clarification? certainly, do as i just did.. click > new tab>google chemtrails... i recommend the third entry a site called chemtrails central, there you will find real information. get through that and come back to me , then we may discuss the independent lab test results ect ect.
Well, after a quick perusal of that website I feel I can safely say that it is undoubtedly Mentalism Central with connecting services to Bad Science and Unfounded Fear-Mongering.
The linked content on why Lady Gaga is an Illuminati puppet is either genius satire or a document of one man's mental breakdown captured for all to see.
Any evidence seems to be remarkably thin on the ground too-
From their own FAQ:

What evidence exists to support a Chemtrail operation?

No concrete proof exists and no govermental admissions have been issued for the Chemtrail operation.
May I recommend a trip to Contrail Science to purge any nonsense that may have leached from that website into your understanding of contrails?

Last edited:

rhonda15

This video shows CHEMTRAILS clear as day- being sprayed over England

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urP3WSPujUg]YouTube - CHEMTRAILS UK FOOTAGE[/ame]

Z

zebedee bong

Well after a quick perusal of that website I feel I can safely say that it is undoubtedly Mentalism Central with connecting services to Bad Science and Unfounded Fear-Mongering.
The linked content on why Lady Gaga is an Illuminati puppet is either genius satire or a document of one man's mental breakdown captured for all to see.
Any evidence seems to be remarkably thin on the ground too-
From their own FAQ:

May I recommend a trip to Contrail Science to purge any nonsense that may have leached from that website into your understanding of contrails?
yes I must admit that chemtrailcentral is a somewhat lacking but ironically you have provided a much better source of data for demonstrating that aeroplanes do indeed paste the the skies with trails.
As previously stated I am relatively new to the phenomenon of chem/contrails, i thank you for the link.

Timeisshort

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6cZKcRhQes]YouTube - Blue Skies - Frank Sinatra[/ame]

Blue skies remind us we are free.

Z

zebedee bong

hey there beautiful blue sky..

where did you disappear? so I just tried a little reconnaissance of the planet courtesy of Earthcam, looking at california, melbourne, sydney, japan, china and they have the same streaky cloud canopy too. it will be interesting to have another dozen locations on view in the next little while...

Akrasia

I think this is absolutely hilarious. The very same people who don't believe in climate change 'because humans can't have that much of an impact on the planet's climate'

believe that there is a secret program to spray chemicals into the sky by a super secret fleet of thousands of aircraft constantly circling the globe. (but nobody ever sees these planes take off or land, or reduel or stocked up with the chemicals (whatever they are) or the equipment to spray them at high altitude......

YOU'RE ALL INSANE

Z

zebedee bong

I think this is absolutely hilarious. The very same people who don't believe in climate change 'because humans can't have that much of an impact on the planet's climate'

believe that there is a secret program to spray chemicals into the sky by a super secret fleet of thousands of aircraft constantly circling the globe. (but nobody ever sees these planes take off or land, or reduel or stocked up with the chemicals (whatever they are) or the equipment to spray them at high altitude......

YOU'RE ALL INSANE

right then?..... you just go back to page 2 post no.19 of this thread and check the links supplied!

In general terms it is quite sane to remind you that aircraft are used by the military as an effective means to kill populations and destroy countries, would you consider that to be insane?

The use of nuclear weapons, is that insane?
The use and realease of depleted uranium, is that insane?

And you ASSumption that "nobody sees these planes take off" demonstrates a certain degree of stupor, don't you think?

Z

zebedee bong

where did you disappear? so I just tried a little reconnaissance of the planet courtesy of Earthcam, looking at california, melbourne, sydney, japan, china and they have the same streaky cloud canopy too. it will be interesting to have another dozen locations on view in the next little while...
From boston to berlin and beyond.. today from newyork to strand hill on to dublin over to amsterdam and we all have the same weather, pissy misty cloud cover canopy, remember folks this is august there shoud be more sunshine than this over several thousand miles, Those who conduct weather modifications are having great success.

Akrasia

right then?..... you just go back to page 2 post no.19 of this thread and check the links supplied!

In general terms it is quite sane to remind you that aircraft are used by the military as an effective means to kill populations and destroy countries, would you consider that to be insane?

The use of nuclear weapons, is that insane?
The use and realease of depleted uranium, is that insane?

And you ASSumption that "nobody sees these planes take off" demonstrates a certain degree of stupor, don't you think?
What demonstrates a 'certain degree of stupor' is that you nutjobs declare that there isn't enough evidence to support the theory of global warming, believe there is a convincing argument that there is a vast conspiracy to ruin our summer holidays by making the weather gloomy.

Z

zebedee bong

What demonstrates a 'certain degree of stupor' is that you nutjobs declare that there isn't enough evidence to support the theory of global warming, believe there is a convincing argument that there is a vast conspiracy to ruin our summer holidays by making the weather gloomy.
Is that the best you can do? " nah nah neh nah naaa nutjobs!" listen here you disrespectful trainee moron, at least get somebody to help TRY explain the meaning of the supplied history channel video.

Z

zebedee bong

Would you care to comment on this LiveLeak.com - Chemtrails for sayanim, spooks and other disinfo who target WAC

The conspiracy is not a theory, In fact its hardly a conspiracy when the stated goal is to screen out sunlight,

rhonda15

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiG-rKVBI3s]YouTube - G. Edward Griffin talks about new CHEMTRAIL film[/ame]

it's common knowledge now - they are geo-engineering the planet and have been doing so for a while

rhonda15

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTcfMvfNhJc]YouTube - G. Edward Griffin & Michael J. Murphy: What in The World are They Spraying - Alex Jones Tv 1/4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAFvu-nqXBg]YouTube - G. Edward Griffin & Michael J. Murphy: What in The World are They Spraying - Alex Jones Tv 2/4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MbfCwhOg9E]YouTube - G. Edward Griffin & Michael J. Murphy: What in The World are They Spraying - Alex Jones Tv 3/4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c94F4SSKQTc]YouTube - G. Edward Griffin & Michael J. Murphy: What in The World are They Spraying - Alex Jones Tv 4/4[/ame]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies