Hitler killed gays - a reason to oppose same sex marriage?

CookieMonster

To be honest I'd have put this in the "humour" section, only I suspect the raving headbanger who published it is entirely serious.

As we've seen those who opposed the marriage equality are a shower of bitter angry bigoted loons and bead rattlers.

As we've also seen the kicking they were dealt by the normal sane majority in Ireland has injured them to the very core.

Their reactions, collective and individual, has been anything but dignified. Paddy "I'm a gay man..." Manning's consession speech was about as poor in defeat as his contributions were in debate. The P.ie posters have taken to widespread trolling of post-referendum discussion, the fire and brimstone "terrible consequences yet to be realised" crowd are still harping away too.

And then there is this:
2015-06-08.jpg

Pure, pure mad.

I wonder if one of our resident homophobic nutters is responsible...

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2015/06/08/thick-all-boxes/

farnaby

Reckon you misread the Nazi bit - apparently Hitler and his cohorts were gay murderous druggies.

Yes, I read it in detail and now feel the need to wash myself clean with cillit bang and a brillo pad.

CookieMonster

Reckon you misread the Nazi bit - apparently Hitler and his cohorts were gay murderous druggies.

Yes, I read it in detail and now feel the need to wash myself clean with cillit bang and a brillo pad.
A good scrubbing with Cillit Bang (or Ajax for the aged ones) and a brillo pad
Would this have led you to vote no?

JamieD

Ugh, it's impossible to wash the stupid out of my brain after reading that ridiculous piece of paper. It was like a train wreck though, I had to go right on til the end.

It's amazing they have to invoke Hitler, go back to ancient Greece and interchange "child rape" for "homosexual" to attack same sex marriage.

Personally, I think marriage should be completely disallowed because there have been cases of straight fathers sexually abusing daughters, therefore it must all be inherintly evil, right? PROTECT GIRLS FROM RAPEY MARRIED DADIES!!

Oh wait, sorry, I forgot I'm not a total f**king moron.. excuse me.

Truth.ie

Looks like another fabricated, internet stunt.
Any teenage student could print up this nonsense to make No voters look irrational.
Not the first time.

JamieD

Any teenage student could print up this nonsense to make No voters look irrational.
Not the first time.
Possibly true yes. Though people this stupid do exist, believe it or not.

Casablanca

I presume this is a Red C poll?

I know that in my own case, and I repeat that I'm only speaking for myself here, had I known some of this stuff prior to the Referendum, things would have been very different.

I think the Commission was remiss in not informing the public of these important issues and a court case must be taken before the result can be implemented leading to all the horrible results so thoroughly predicted on this site.

The Referendum needs to be ran again!

dizillusioned

To be honest I'd have put this in the "humour" section, only I suspect the raving headbanger who published it is entirely serious.

As we've seen those who opposed the marriage equality are a shower of bitter angry bigoted loons and bead rattlers.

As we've also seen the kicking they were dealt by the normal sane majority in Ireland has injured them to the very core.

Their reactions, collective and individual, has been anything but dignified. Paddy "I'm a gay man..." Manning's consession speech was about as poor in defeat as his contributions were in debate. The P.ie posters have taken to widespread trolling of post-referendum discussion, the fire and brimstone "terrible consequences yet to be realised" crowd are still harping away too.

And then there is this:
2015-06-08.jpg

Pure, pure mad.

I wonder if one of our resident homophobic nutters is responsible...

Thick All Boxes | Broadsheet.ie
No evidence what-so-ever that this was Ionian in origin!!!

Patrick Ronayne

How are Irish rape victims 'raped homosexually'?

Assuming, that is, that the woefully put together piece of hate literature isn't trying to allege that female victims of rape by male rapists are somehow transformed into homosexuals in the process.

Or maybe the author is attempting to claim that desperate bands of lesbian rapists and male homosexual rapists are out committing rape.

Or could it be that if anal rape features in a sex attack the victim becomes homosexual?

It really is impossible to understand the minds of freaks who produce material like that.

CookieMonster

Not the first time.
They don't have to.

CookieMonster

I presume this is a Red C poll?
Quantum Research.

I know that in my own case, and I repeat that I'm only speaking for myself here, had I known some of this stuff prior to the Referendum, things would have been very different.
I found the rape and Hitler points particularly convincing. I tell you I'll never look at my gay friends the same way again.

I think the Commission was remiss in not informing the public of these important issues and a court case must be taken before the result can be implemented leading to all the horrible results so thoroughly predicted on this site.
Sure they were in on it.

The Referendum needs to be ran again!
undoubtedly.

MjrMarv

Not the first time.
Many No campaigners don't need to be made look irrational; they already clearly are. I refer you to ADFAM, and the Sounds of Sodomy leaflet.

Ren84

"The human body was not designed for homosexuality". Cocks aren't meant to go into mouths either and yet most heterosexuals have had at least one blowjob in their lifetime! Christ, the insanity from the no side gets more and more desperate with each passing day.

LadyLou

On this basis, we should have the SSM referendum, the Divorce referendum and

(Oh dear Lord NO) the Abortion referendum all held again. All three together. That

will soften the cough of anybody who thinks that we are going to get away from

the Holy Ireland of the 40's and 50's. And I forgot about contraception, that evil

import from somewhere else. So there....

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom