• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Homeless transvestite in Cork

Morgellons

There's a young man dressed as woman sleeping rough in Patrick Street, Cork City. He's been there for months and has lots of posters up in the windows of the closed-down shop doorway where he is encamped. He wears a pink kind of ballet dress, applies and wears make-up and sometimes dances around. People give him food and he seems to know a lot of people. He doesn't appear to be unhappy, but I would say he may have a few small mental health issues. The whole transvestite element aside, it seems to me incredible that a homeless person can be left sleeping in the main street of a city for months on end like this. Surely there's some kind of help available for people like this? Or should he just be left live there? I said he didn't appear unhappy, but surely he's at risk late at night where he is. There's been too many nasty incidents with homeless peolpe, so I hope he will be helped and looked after.

GDPR

There's a young man dressed as woman sleeping rough in Patrick Street, Cork City. He's been there for months and has lots of posters up in the windows of the closed-down shop doorway where he is encamped. He wears a pink kind of ballet dress, applies and wears make-up and sometimes dances around. People give him food and he seems to know a lot of people. He doesn't appear to be unhappy, but I would say he may have a few small mental health issues. The whole transvestite element aside, it seems to me incredible that a homeless person can be left sleeping in the main street of a city for months on end like this. Surely there's some kind of help available for people like this? Or should he just be left live there? I said he didn't appear unhappy, but surely he's at risk late at night where he is. There's been too many nasty incidents with homeless peolpe, so I hope he will be helped and looked after.
This is the chaos that the FF\FG\Labour régime has promoted for decades.

peader odonnell

I have seen that man in another county ,harmless ,very polite ,so sad to hear he sleeps rough ,perhaps he could claim asylum and get all his needs looked after by our state in Direct Provision ,nobody gives a ************************ about our own.

Morgellons

I have seen that man in another county ,harmless ,very polite ,so sad to hear he sleeps rough ,perhaps he could claim asylum and get all his needs looked after by our state in Direct Provision ,nobody gives a ************************ about our own.
This is what I can't figure out.

freewillie

Are you waiting for someone else to do something for him?

GDPR

Pull a finger out and have a chat with him.

No one is going to do it if you dont.

In the time you spent tut-tutting on Pie, you could have actually asked him what his story was, and how he felt about things.

I saw a woman today with a black eye and two under-nourished kids in my local bus stop. I did fúck all. But I didnt feel the need to tell Pie all about it.

peader odonnell

Good point ,should i meet him again i shall let him know where help can be had ,its a bloody disgrace the poor fellow is sleeping out in this dire weather,how does he wash ,he looks very clean.

Morgellons

Good point ,should i meet him again i shall let him know where help can be had ,its a bloody disgrace the poor fellow is sleeping out in this dire weather,how does he wash ,he looks very clean.
I don't know. I just hope he'll be ok.

Irish-Rationalist

Most homeless people have mental health and addiction issues. Being a homeless transvestite puts him at risk of violence. I don't know what Cork is like at night, but if he's been sleeping rough there and thus far no-one has given him a hard time for wearing a dress, I guess he'll be alright. However, sleeping rough for months on end can't be good for one's health.

Irish-Rationalist

Pull a finger out and have a chat with him.

No one is going to do it if you dont.

In the time you spent tut-tutting on Pie, you could have actually asked him what his story was, and how he felt about things.

I saw a woman today with a black eye and two under-nourished kids in my local bus stop. I did fúck all. But I didnt feel the need to tell Pie all about it.
You just did.

storybud1

The fact that he is a Tranny would not go down well in the shelters but the fact is that there are thousands and thousands of bogus asylum seekers in my town on the dole living in free houses and attempting to drive and illegally park free cars , while enjoying medical cards, free education , the fooking kitchen sink says it all.

Given our very rare Island geography in Western Europe it is even says more. Sure he'd probably make a great President given the current eejit in place, he couldn't be any worse, I'd vote for him given our last few presidents,

Ask him if would like to be President of this kip, I would vote for him,,

General Urko

A colleague of mine told me he witnessed a transgender sex worker being better to death on a street in Malayasia by 2 fooking religious nutters who got off scooters and battered him to death with motorcycle helmets, thank God we have left this type of religious insanity behind!
This young man is still at serious risk and should be prioritized for safe housing!

peader odonnell

Couldnt say where he was from ,accent hard to decipher ,wish id known he was homeless ,could any of his own kind help him without exploiting him i mean?

peader odonnell

If any public representitive sees this and knows him (and he does stand out ) please help him ,our own come first.

automaticforthepeople

This is the chaos that the FF\FG\Labour régime has promoted for decades.
Is providing for homeless services in Cork not the responsibility of the City Council? Why not ring up your local Labour councillor to complain about this? Oh hang on! SF runs the council and city now!

Warren Poynt

The fact that he is a Tranny would not go down well in the shelters but the fact is that there are thousands and thousands of bogus asylum seekers in my town on the dole living in free houses and attempting to drive and illegally park free cars , while enjoying medical cards, free education , the fooking kitchen sink says it all.

Given our very rare Island geography in Western Europe it is even says more. Sure he'd probably make a great President given the current eejit in place, he couldn't be any worse, I'd vote for him given our last few presidents,

Ask him if would like to be President of this kip, I would vote for him,,
Do you hate your country much ?

eoghanacht

Fear not its all apart of the right wing "care in the community" approach to mental health, otherwise known as fvck you jack, I'm alright.

eoghanacht

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies