Homelessness Reality

raspberry tea

an inner-city skanger, no sympathy for her, she made her bed and nobody could sleep because of all the racket , good riddance, hopefully they do this to large noisy families who do the same thing and make their neighbours life hell... I know quite a few who have over the years to people I know[ one woman wanted to slit her wrists] and the council, the gardai have done nothing.... the last thing we need is for this disruptive woman to be moved on to another area, she needs to be out on her ear and the same should go for anybody , family or not!

ruserious

Nobody deserves to be homeless, but some people don't deserve to be housed.

I see from the picture that she is smoking. I don't see why the taxpayer has to subsidise her a home while she smokes. A pack probably equals her weekly rent.

Catalpast

I've lost track of the numbers of neighbours I've had like that...:?

Good Riddance!

Jack O Neill

I see from the picture that she is smoking. I don't see why the taxpayer has to subsidise her a home while she smokes. A pack probably equals her weekly rent.

just remember that yesterday her and the rest of the unemployable s got their "Christmas bonus " , what a fjuking country

Sync

Pregnant and smoking. Unforgivable.
But she's mended her ways!

Mandatory parenting/life skills classes, if she doesn't show progress then you fast track removing the kids. No point ruining their lives through continued exposure to her.

Sync

just remember that yesterday her and the rest of the unemployable s got their "Christmas bonus " , what a fjuking country
You get that it's not really a bonus right? It's just an annual sum that you divide into 13 because you know if you divide it into 12 that the people receiving it won't be able to save for Christmas.

ruserious

You get that it's not really a bonus right? It's just an annual sum that you divide into 13 because you know if you divide it into 12 that the people receiving it won't be able to save for Christmas.
Good argument except for the bit where they got rid of the "bonus" a few years ago and didn't average up the remaining 12 payments.

Sync

Good argument except for the bit where they got rid of the "bonus" a few years ago and didn't average up the remaining 12 payments.
Cuts are cuts. Had to be made. I disagreed with the language of "bonus" then, I do now as well. It's misleading.

former wesleyan

Nice suede skirt and water a 2 euro a bottle. Where do I sign up ?

mr. jings

But she's mended her ways!

Mandatory parenting/life skills classes, if she doesn't show progress then you fast track removing the kids. No point ruining their lives through continued exposure to her.
Sad that this has to be sad but true.

Ruff says Flaherty

Some bleeding heart will take pity on her and she won't have to face up to the consequences of her selfish behaviour. Eat, sleep, rave , repeat.

Fractional Reserve

The skanger will be put up in a hotel until the sprog is about to drop , then she will be housed again to carry on her degenerate ways .

paulp

Lets burn her at the stake. Cheek of the b!itch drinking water and wearing clothes.

ffs lads, anyone here know her? What her circumstances were like growing up?

She was a bad tenant, lost her house, grand. Do we really need to dance on her grave?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies