Homosexuals Out of Control - Utter Surge in Gonorrhoea, Syphilis. An Epidemic Says Dr

YesSireeeBob

Record 512 HIV cases diagnosed in the State in 2016

Is it time for gays to be discouraged from engaging in sexual activity?
People are warned about dangerous behavior all the time - speeding, drinking, smoking ect.

Surely for their own sake and the sake of the health service, an advertising campaign should be launched concerning the dangers of gay sex.

A record 512 cases of HIV were diagnosed in the State last year.

“I think there is certain logic to the idea that the growing number of HIV diagnoses could be because of sexual activity such as chemsex [the consumption of drugs to facilitate sexual activity].

We are concerned about the growing culture of chemsex here in Ireland,” said Mr Mulligan. “Chemsex definitely is an issue and is certainly on the increase in Ireland.”

In the UK, unprotected sex and communal drug use at chemsex parties are partly to blame for the high levels of HIV infection – which has been at around 6,000 people a year since 2009 – as well as the growing epidemic of syphilis, gonorrhea, and a new infection called lymphogranuloma venerium (LGV).

“When we talk about chemsex we talk about parties where there are multiple sexual activities within a group.
You are dealing with drugs that loosen the inhibitions and we see this in particular with gay men.

In a recent survey, the Gay Health Network (GHN) reported that 27 per cent of respondents admitted using crystal meth, GHB, GBL, mephedrone or other NPS (new psychoactive substances) to facilitate sex.

“G” – the term for depressant-type drugs GHB and GBL – was the most commonly used drug for chemsex, with 57 per cent of those engaging in chemsex having used the substance within the past 12 months.
“There has been an utter surge in cases of gonorrhoea, syphilis and with people coming to me with anxiety about HIV in the past 12 months.

People became very afraid of HIV in the 1970s and the 1980s; people became very careful with their sexual activity.

Infections like syphilis and gonorrhea had virtually disappeared, but then fast forward 20-30 years and we are seeing an epidemic.”

Roll_On

You'd love that wouldn't you. We could of course take steps to encourage condom use which would be more effective than 'don't have sex folks'.

enuffisenuff

its a free country

cunnyfunt

Does it specifically state the gender or sexuality of the newly diagnosed? Couldnt see it in what I read?

GDPR

Well its not going to spread to the hetero population if they keep it in-house. Kill em off and leave the world to us straights.

Of course if any male posters here are on the down-low, I can see why it would bother them greatly. :D

midlander12

Record 512 HIV cases diagnosed in the State in 2016

Is it time for gays to be discouraged from engaging in sexual activity?
People are warned about dangerous behavior all the time - speeding, drinking, smoking ect.

Surely for their own sake and the sake of the health service, an advertising campaign should be launched concerning the dangers of gay sex.
Stay away from the George 'sir' and you'll be grand!

Drogheda445

A P.ie thread about gay sex? Gosh aren't they as rare as hens teeth? :roll:

GDPR

A P.ie thread about gay sex? Gosh aren't they as rare as hens teeth? :roll:
There are a lot of guys on here who have .... issues.

This is a safe place for them to talk about their fears and desires. Have some bloody compassion.

Texal Tom

Twitter
Don't tweet
Stay away from the George 'sir' and you'll be grand!
25 grad a year on antiretroviral drugs per person! I don't think anyone will be grand except the drugs companies... This is a major health issue so it should be discussed and debated etc

Half Nelson

25 grad a year on antiretroviral drugs per person! I don't think anyone will be grand except the drugs companies... This is a major health issue so it should be discussed and debated etc
Nothing must be allowed interfere with promiscuity. If people get ill as a result of their base stupidity then it's all the Catholic Church's fault.
And the state must pay all medical costs cos rights 'n stuff.

New Threads

Most Replies