• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Horse beaten to death by kids in Dublin

gleeful

‘Someone knows who killed this horse’ — young foal found beaten to death

Horrific story. A group of kids in Harmonstown, North Dublin, beat a young foal to death.

“This poor young innocent animal, barely a year old was brutally murdered. Broken leg and teeth kicked in.

“A poor baby went through that in daylight and no one will say who did it. Someone knows the people, speak up or you're as bad and evil as them.”

johnnypockets

Horrific story. A group of kids in Harmonstown, North Dublin, beat a young foal to death.

“This poor young innocent animal, barely a year old was brutally murdered. Broken leg and teeth kicked in.

“A poor baby went through that in daylight and no one will say who did it. Someone knows the people, speak up or you're as bad and evil as them.”
What is wrong with people who do things like this? There is no excuse for this kind of behaviour.

Karloff

i believe it was stated elsewhere by a poster that this did not happen
A poster who believes there is a conspiracy to pretend animal rights abuses are happening but they are not and that virtually every reported case is a lie. Without any evidence too. :cool:

Dame_Enda

There is evidence from the US that psychopathic killers like Ted Bundy tortured animals in their youth. I wonder is this some sort of gang initiation ritual to get youngsters desensitised so they will do worse to people?

Orbit v2

Why assume that kids did it? Maybe it got loose and was hit by a vehicle on the road.

Karloff

What is wrong with people who do things like this? There is no excuse for this kind of behaviour.
Kids can be truly evil monsters. Especially 11-17.

The issue is why are our politicians allowing this to happen? Why are animal rights so neglected and why aren't horse fairs closed down or at least brutally regulated?

Karloff

Why assume that kids did it? Maybe it got loose and was hit by a vehicle on the road.
And end up in the middle of a field? Covered in injuries.

Karloff

More likely than a junior Ted Bundy initiated in his gang FFS. But, believe whatever you want ...
Are you a newcomer to Earth? Animal abuse by kids is very widespread.

johnnypockets

Kids can be truly evil monsters. Especially 11-17.

The issue is why are our politicians allowing this to happen? Why are animal rights so neglected and why aren't horse fairs closed down or at least brutally regulated?
There is something truly abhorrent about harming a defenceless animal.

Orbit v2

Are you a newcomer to Earth? Animal abuse by kids is very widespread.
Like I said believe whatever you want. The article quoted by the OP never mentioned kids. But, go ahead and fill in the gaps regardless.

gleeful

Like I said believe whatever you want. The article quoted by the OP never mentioned kids. But, go ahead and fill in the gaps regardless.
Gardai launch investigation as one-year-old horse found beaten to death - Independent.ie

“A few people contacted us to say they had seen kids riding the horse until he was absolutely exhausted, and there was seemingly a bet over who could ride him into the ground first,” she told Independent.ie.

“When he went down they kicked him to death and kicked his teeth in.”

Karloff

There is something truly abhorrent about harming a defenceless animal.
If they find the thugs if you ask me social services should examine the family very closely.

This kind of animal abuse can a way of relieving 'pressure' such as victims of physical and sexual abuse feel the need to do. To feel for a moment even a sense of power and hurting others, to analyse the giving of pain from the outside to so understand the process because for them it is receive only. Wouldn't surprise me if the parents are abusing the kids.

olli rehn

Any chance putting the blame on Enda and Joan ?

drummed

The urban underclass. Its all because they don't have facilities and stuff. Government cutbacks I blame. :rolleyes:

Be no harm if somebody kicked these lads to death.

Orbit v2

Gardai launch investigation as one-year-old horse found beaten to death - Independent.ie

“A few people contacted us to say they had seen kids riding the horse until he was absolutely exhausted, and there was seemingly a bet over who could ride him into the ground first,” she told Independent.ie.

“When he went down they kicked him to death and kicked his teeth in.”
Fair enough. I just found that too. Well I hope the gardai find the people responsible. Absolutely horrible. Why do they allow horses in those areas anyway?

drummed

Fair enough. I just found that too. Well I hope the gardai find the people responsible. Absolutely horrible. Why do they allow horses in those areas anyway?

Who is 'they'?

gijoe

Ah sher its their culture!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies