• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

How can we eradicate this cancer once and for all.

titmouse

I have spoken to so many people about Fianna Fail over the last few years, and the consensus seems to be that they are a cancer which infects all of Irish politics. The corruption, small-minded localism, and general unsophistication of Irish politics all come from them. And just when we thought they were doomed to a long, slow decline, they get 22% in a poll. How can the right-thinking majority eradicate them? In my view, anybody who votes for Fianna Fail should be ostracized from society. They should be seen as social lepers. It must be made clear that the decent majority won't stand for this depravity in Irish life any more.

What other ways exist to eradicate this disease?

southwestkerry

So you do not like FF then... fair enough.

thegregster

Maybe if FG/LAB done a decent job they wouldnt be such a force.

As for SF/ULA/IND-they are a bunch of jokers. Only the feebly minded vote for them

titmouse

Maybe if FG/LAB done a decent job they wouldnt be such a force.

As for SF/ULA/IND-they are a bunch of jokers. Only the feebly minded vote for them
Is there anybody with an IQ over 60 that could rightly think that SF would be worse in government than FF. FG/Lab have spent the last two years cleaning up FF's mess - which is basically what they do every time they get elected. How can people be so stupid? I know the average IQ of the country is well below the European average, but can it be that low?

ottovonbismarck

I absolutely hate ff. They have such a grip on the ignorant voter, it's unreal. A deceased uncle of mine was hardcore ff and could see no wrong in them. Blind loyalty. I pointed out to him that if he were a prod in portadown, he would be the biggest Orangeman up there. There is safety in numbers for stupid people.

Regards...bertie

venusian

I have spoken to so many people about Fianna Fail over the last few years, and the consensus seems to be that they are a cancer which infects all of Irish politics. The corruption, small-minded localism, and general unsophistication of Irish politics all come from them. And just when we thought they were doomed to a long, slow decline, they get 22% in a poll. How can the right-thinking majority eradicate them? In my view, anybody who votes for Fianna Fail should be ostracized from society. They should be seen as social lepers. It must be made clear that the decent majority won't stand for this depravity in Irish life any more.

I would suggest by not voting for parties that have morphed into them like FG/"labour"

Perhaps Direct Democracy is the only way to hold liars in politics accountable, so when you have the likes of FG/"labour" being elected because they promised everything that the country wanted and needed but instead have turned out in reality to be FF Nua, such liars need to be held to account and apart from a revolution or direct action,. the only way I can think of going forward for real democratic change is through a system of Direct Democracy.

venusian

Is there anybody with an IQ over 60 that could rightly think that SF would be worse in government than FF. FG/Lab have spent the last two years cleaning up FF's mess - which is basically what they do every time they get elected. How can people be so stupid? I know the average IQ of the country is well below the European average, but can it be that low?
Clean up? you have gotta be joking, they are demonstrably continuing the scum FFer's mess while adding to it wholesale as FF Lite

odlum

You can take the person out of FF but you can't take FF out of the person. :)

The gains are much faster than I thought. Hopefully when sovereignty has been restored thanks to the efforts started by the party in 2008 it's Micháel Martin outside the GPO. It would be so appropriate :)

titmouse

I would suggest by not voting for parties that have morphed into them like FG/"labour"

Perhaps Direct Democracy is the only way to hold liars in politics accountable, so when you have the likes of FG/"labour" being elected because they promised everything that the country wanted and needed but instead have turned out in reality to be FF Nua, such liars need to be held to account and apart from a revolution or direct action,. the only way I can think of going forward for real democratic change is through a system of Direct Democracy.
My thesis is that FG and Labour would quickly revert to decent normal Western political parties if it weren't for the existence of FF. They just taint everything. I would vote for every single party in this country before I'd vote for FF. They're the worst of the worst. There's nothing like them anywhere. If you took every ounce of ignorance, greed and stupidity from everywhere subnormal moron in every drab conservative town in Ireland, you'd have a bolus of brain smegma indistinguishable from what FF have been and continue to be.

oggy

Listen, you are either a non voter, support FG, Labour, SF or a collection of ineffective Indos.

Let me tell you, FF never sought inspiration from brutal regimes in Germany and Russia as FG and Labour did. FF are not responsible in any way for 30 years of hell in the six north eastern counties of this island.

When it comes to depavity and a cancer in Ireland its time you had a good look in the mirror.

titmouse

Clean up? you have gotta be joking, they are demonstrably continuing the scum FFer's mess while adding to it wholesale as FF Lite
The only reason for their unpopularity is that they're cutting benefits. What else are they supposed to do - have you read the budget recently?

Black George

If, by the "decent majority" you mean the sheeple who voted for the reprehensible shower now in power, then I have to say that they will stand for it and, furthermore, deserve it.

titmouse

If, by the "decent majority" you mean the sheeple who voted for the reprehensible shower now in power, then I have to say that they will stand for it and, furthermore, deserve it.
If you can't see the difference between FF and the other parties, then you're not mentally qualified to discuss the issue.

GDPR

Give it up, there's a good child. You're not even very good at it.

wombat

it's Micháel Martin outside the GPO. It would be so appropriate :)
Preaching about salvation complete with holy pictures?

Howya

Off topic here but highlight bit is clearly not correct - no change in quangos, no change in Anglo PN, no change in bank bailout, no change in "jobs for the boys"

Some minor tweaks follow:

I have spoken to so many people about Blacks/Jews/Asians over the last few years, and the consensus seems to be that they are a cancer which infects all of Irish society. The corruption, small-minded localism, and general unsophistication of Irish society all come from Blacks/Jews/Asians . And just when we thought they were doomed to a long, slow decline, they get 22% acceptance in a poll. How can the right-thinking majority eradicate them? In my view, anybody accepts Blacks/Jews/Asians should be ostracized from society. They should be seen as social lepers. It must be made clear that the decent majority won't stand for this depravity in Irish life any more.

You want a solution? A final one?

Away with your blather and angst.

Learn to live with people who disagree with your position.

Your post shows you to be far more polarised and unsophisticated than you appear to realise.

fergus34

Twitter
She's lovely personality
mr. Micháel Martin decides a number of our own activities, themself person in FF has to pay
for free lunch on propose the receipte on a rational level.

please continue.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies