How common are houses/homes which are just kips inside?

General Urko

I was walking in Galway City today and peered into a window and the place was in an awful state.:rolleyes:
I was wondering from your experience of visiting other peoples' homes, how often would you encounter a really dirty kip. I mean at a level where you would wash your clothes or pants at least when you got home as you sat down there.petunia
In fairness I would say C4 Hoarder level is an extreme seldom encountered.

between the bridges

Do ye mean common as in frequency or as in plebs like yerself...

General Urko

From your experience in life?

between the bridges

Yes...

General Urko

Can you answer the question?

[video=youtube;0kqyev46qyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kqyev46qyI[/video]

[video=youtube;s6EaoPMANQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6EaoPMANQM[/video]

between the bridges

Moi asked for clarification in order to provide ye with a denotative comprehensive and thoroughly informed reply...

General Urko

BTB,
any chance your sitting room is full of empty beer bottles and stubs of smoked joints?:rolleyes:

between the bridges

No...

General Urko

Well anybody else?

runwiththewind

Well anybody else?
Pretty common, I'd say. I personally know of two houses that are kips. One is literally falling down inside and out. The other is a fairly big house that just needs a good scrub and redecorating and serious decluttering.

ger12

I have a friend renting a house in Meath, 750 a week, it's in a dreadful state. Landlord is an estate agent :|

runwiththewind

I have a friend renting a house in Meath, 750 a week, it's in a dreadful state. Landlord is an estate agent :|
The two people that I know own their houses and are mortgage free. They just don't put a cent into them. If something breaks, it doesn't get fixed. Nor do they clean up much.

ant

Most peoples homes are periodical kips...

Consistently pristine homes usually have a dump room into which all manner of shyte is thrown.

Do not be fooled!

Happycamping

Pretty common, I'd say. I personally know of two houses that are kips. One is literally falling down inside and out. The other is a fairly big house that just needs a good scrub and redecorating and serious decluttering.
Our next door neighbours place is an absolute kip. I'm talking a forest in the garden and mildew covering the outside walls. And they have no bins...I have to stop thinking about it now...

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
They are probably all depressed. Mostly from living in an environment where people peer in your windows to see how clean your house is.

Rural

A clean house is the sign of a sick mind!:)

New Threads

Most Replies