How Do Fianna Fáil Respond to Green Questions?

Curmudgeon82

I'll never understand why these dont get more interest or replies. Thus has been cross posted onto broadsheet, reddit ireland and now here. There's only ever one or two replies which is crazy considering the quality, newsworthiness and sheer entertainment value is un paralelled in Irish media. This particular interview was a stand out, (another one was with Brigid Laffan).

GJG

Website
blog.hereshow.ie
I'll never understand why these dont get more interest or replies. Thus has been cross posted onto broadsheet, reddit ireland and now here. There's only ever one or two replies which is crazy considering the quality, newsworthiness and sheer entertainment value is un paralelled in Irish media. This particular interview was a stand out, (another one was with Brigid Laffan).
Moooommmm! I told you to stay off the interwebs!

McTell

We've tried the morally superior tho' impoverished country thing already. Happened to be the FF policy inn 1930-60.

Then Lemass changed his own policy and pretended it was nothing to don with him. So FF has plenty of form in doing the "right thing" that always was the wrong thing, and then running a mile.

making waves

Ryan wants to be minister - all FFG have to do is make enough vague platitudes and he will run with it.

shiel

We need an election when the corona virus crisis is tidied up.

The whole situation is totally changed and the people need to come to terms with the new situation.

Uganda

The whole situation is totally changed and the people need to come to terms with the new situation.
I agree

an election in October

i think ff and the greens could have a problem.

fg would probably improve and sf would do quite well. Would they hold all their seats? Hard to know

Baron von Biffo

Ryan wants to be minister - all FFG have to do is make enough vague platitudes and he will run with it.
The Greens, unlike the alphabets, have been in government and are willing to do so again.

That they weren't very good at it and that FF ran rings round them isn't as important as the fact that they at least had the courage to try.

For that they deserve more respect than those who confine themselves to shouting and roaring and megaphone politics outside Leinster House.

MsDaisyC

The same as they respond to every question. With a lie, unless the question comes with a brown envelope.

culmore

have the Greens said how they would achieve the 7% reduction they want, would be very interested in their ways of doing it.

james toney

Hear Senator Malcolm Byrne's answers to policy questions from the Green Party.

Does he actually answer any questions? Should this level of commitment make the Green Party weary?
Same as before....lot's of lies,fantasys,aspirations,keen to do this and that.
The corrupt cartel rejected at the GE can't believe their luck.

wombat

have the Greens said how they would achieve the 7% reduction they want, would be very interested in their ways of doing it.
No, its what the other parties want to hear as well. Denis Naughten, who was in charge of climate change dept reckons it can't be done and he'd have access to the numbers. I think they will probably settle on a series of actions with deadlines rather than a definite %

james toney

No, its what the other parties want to hear as well. Denis Naughten, who was in charge of climate change dept reckons it can't be done and he'd have access to the numbers. I think they will probably settle on a series of actions with deadlines rather than a definite %
I thought only six or seven of you Fine Gael cheerleaders were deluded....are we talking about the ex FG TD here?

luggage

Why? Are you advocating every time a major event occurs it should happen?

luggage

Denis Naughton was not in charge of climate change.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom