How healthy are yis?

ger12

ger12

Feckkit

Sorry - OT: is anyone else getting this (a lot) ?:

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.
Politics.ie

Feckkit

Actually, 'helt' has become a fecking ball & chain obsession for a lot of people these days, with no end of paranoia foisted on the unwitting by the 'industry'.

It's no wonder people are sick

Visitor home from the states there recently and there was this plastic bag of ordinary hard sweets. And on the back of the bag was a listing of the vitamin content of each fecking sweet......

Bate that!

jo9jo

Are yis healthy piesters? Or tethering on the edge, waitin' for the auld heart attack?

Exercise on your agenda? A couple of bellies and chins on the go? And the dreadful booze, keeping it as the odd tipple? What keeps some of us from repeating the same cycles (good or bad)? Do you go to the GP for a check up every year?

Exercise: 7 benefits of regular physical activity - Mayo Clinic
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/obe/risks
https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/alcohol-facts/health-effects-of-alcohol/
I would be considered as being quite healthy.
my staple diet would consist of a nice feed of spuds in the middle of the day and in the evening i would eat the leftovers and then take the tractor into the local village and have a feed of pints and then drive the tractor home on the back roads with only the wil o the wisp to guide me.

In the mornings i usually have a feed of the leftoves of the spuds from the night before.

I work hard and if anyone needs a calving jack in the middle of the night I hop up on my bycycle and bring it over to them and not a bother on me and everyone amazed that I am in my early 70s.

Never had time for a wife (shure there is hardly enough work for myself) but would be considered good looking and am a non smoker ?

Bea C

I would be considered as being quite healthy.
my staple diet would consist of a nice feed of spuds in the middle of the day and in the evening i would eat the leftovers and then take the tractor into the local village and have a feed of pints and then drive the tractor home on the back roads with only the wil o the wisp to guide me.

In the mornings i usually have a feed of the leftoves of the spuds from the night before.

I work hard and if anyone needs a calving jack in the middle of the night I hop up on my bycycle and bring it over to them and not a bother on me and everyone amazed that I am in my early 70s.

Never had time for a wife (shure there is hardly enough work for myself) but would be considered good looking and am a non smoker ?
That reads like a tindr advert.

jo9jo

'Am good looking and would be considered a non smoker' would up your chances.
To be honest the last thing i need around the house would be a woman who would be shouting at me the whole time to build an indoor toilet.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies