How is Sean Quinn getting on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asset test

Not very well :)

Revenue investigating Quinn Group according to Prime Time
Didn't see the program, but I would be interested to note why the Revenue is only NOW investigating this outfit? Optics.... or the result of many years prior work only surfacing now??

Guess I'm just a cynic.

loner

Ireland most successful busiessman my bollix.

Irelands greediest businessman would be closer to the truth.

Do we get to pay his tax settlement as well through another levy ?
What next a levy on childrens allowances so our kids can pay off his f.................debts.
Shame on you hammer--did you not read in the papers ,not very long ago, that this man was unassuming to a fault,a man of simple tastes whose only enjoyment was a penny ante game of cards that he played with his friends at weekends. Now the things that they are saying about him-owning about 29 %of that bad bad bank,having enterprises world wide--simply untrue I would suggest.Those nice people up around the border know that all these stories are emanating from evil people who are mad with jealouy at the poor mans good fortune--look how they marched hither and thither defending his integrity---the truth will out.

hammer

Didn't see the program, but I would be interested to note why the Revenue is only NOW investigating this outfit? Optics.... or the result of many years prior work only surfacing now??

Guess I'm just a cynic.
Presently trying to agree a figure that covers all liabilities. Intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom