How many Harveys are there in the foreign aid worker's community?

silverharp

Charities are rolling in with the "few bad apples" line of thought however there could be a systemic problem within the industry. it seems like it would be easy enough to succumb to a god complex and feel entitled to engage in prostitution or child prostitution y'now because you are sacrificing so much being there.
Are Irish charities that are receiving foreign aid public and taxpayer money whiter than white?

Oxfam was told of aid workers raping and sexually exploiting children in Haiti a decade ago | The Independent

Aid agencies including Oxfam were warned that aid workers were sexually abusing children in Haiti a decade ago, The Independent can reveal.

Children as young as six were being coerced into sex in exchange for food and necessities, according to a damning report by Save the Children, which called for urgent action including the creation of a global watchdog.

Its research exposed abuse linked to 23 humanitarian, peacekeeping and security organisations operating in Haiti, Ivory Coast and what was then Southern Sudan.

“Our own fieldwork suggests that the scale of abuse is significant,” the report concluded. “Every agency is at risk from this problem ... existing efforts to keep children safe from sexual exploitation and abuse are inadequate.”

Catalpast

The Foreign Aid Scam costs Irish Taxpayers over 700 MILLION EUROS every year

- in an essentially unregulated Industry

Its time it was wound up

- and any spare change we have

- is spent here in Ireland on the Irish People.

Volatire

Charities are rolling in with the "few bad apples" line of thought however there could be a systemic problem within the industry. it seems like it would be easy enough to succumb to a god complex and feel entitled to engage in prostitution or child prostitution y'now because you are sacrificing so much being there.
Are Irish charities that are receiving foreign aid public and taxpayer money whiter than white?
Irish aid charities fired more than a dozen staff over sexual misconduct

Taxpayer funded sex tourism.

stopdoingstuff

I think this proves that anyone who disagrees with me is a pedophile.

silverharp

Just because you don't want to believe a story isn't true does not mean it's fictional. Maybe you should try and discuss the issue rather than shooting the messenger.
I think sweden has shown us that working with asylum seekers is basically a way for menopausal women to find gigolos

tigerben

The bigger aid corporations have help great sway over governments and celebs backing their causes which reall are all duplicated. Ex ministers and politicians at least here and in the UK and nearly be sure of a placement in one of the boards offering at the very least a match in wages and expenses they got as politicians.
The best thing for people to do is don’t give donations. The charity corporations will have to downsize their staff bills , expenses , health insurance and pension payments .
I don’t know what way is the best way to give AID , give it to governments and they seem to take it , AiD agency’s only a fraction seem to get it and it’s only because it’s a saturated industry that it looks like AID is getting to the people.
No checks on people who seem to work there , a culture of letting people resign and left get another job in the same industry because “ due process” wasn’t able to followed through due to be left resign . I’m sure there will be a multi billion payouts as you can be sure lawyers are on the way to countries on a mission to claim majority of claim money coming the way of victims.

stopdoingstuff

I think sweden has shown us that working with asylum seekers is basically a way for menopausal women to find gigolos
That's basically it. The urge to be bent over and given a blue veiner is what lies at the root of the phenomenon of female open-borders enthusiasts.

Boy M5

A lot of hatred and stupidity on this thread.
Why hate the most desperate people on our planet?
Especially given our history.

Polybius

Horny aid workers are the most desperate people on our plant? Perhaps in some ways

Catalpast

I have collected for charities both for home and abroad in the past

I'd be a bit more wary now TBH

But my biggest gripe is money being taken by the State from our pockets to be spent Overseas

- that is Forced Contribution!

If people want to work, donate collect for Charities

- well and good

But please

- like ask 1st...:|

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies