• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

How many seats will FG win in the next GE ?

Johnny Zordan

Unless they get rid of Reilly and Hogan asap and tell varadkar to stop looking so smug, FF will be back in power in 2016..

Tawdy

Are you really trying to work out if fg & ff will form the next government? Most Probably.

Last edited:

Johnny Zordan

I think FG and FF could both have about 50 seats each after the next GE, so a FG/FF government with a rotating taoiseach is most likely.

harshreality

Another half of hurling to be played yet so I wouldn't go calling that result just yet.

wombat

Why do people think they can foretell the future?:lol:

drummed

647. No, 52. No wait, it'll be 6. Somewhere between these extremes i'm predicting.
Just watch as i'm proved correct.

Marcos the black

Jeeze... Not even 2 years into this Govt. with 3 to go......
Ever hear that a week is a long time in politics?

Marcos the black

If the numbers stack up that FG & FF went into govt together, it could be the end of civil war politics. Centre right one side with Labour/SF/ULA on the other.

turdsl

We could very easily be heading for a period of political instability, Labour grassroots will

have to act if there party is to survive, We could be having our second election by 2016.

It looks like Fianna Fail will out grow Fine Gael next time,The longer it goes the worse it

will get for the government party,

commonman

Depends how the do on the lies on the campaign before the election its not as easy the second time around telling the lies.

Tawdy

If the numbers stack up that FG & FF went into govt together, it could be the end of civil war politics. Centre right one side with Labour/SF/ULA on the other.

I think Marcos you like to confuse the issue, if you think that labour as it is constituted & sf are to the left in any of their political applications then you are just as confused as they are! :roll: