How might Michael Gove work out as a Prime Minister?

Betson

Hopefully it is the last we see of him , a thoroughly dislikeable individual.

redneck

If Mr Gove gets in prepare for trouble.

Prester Jim

Thanks be to Jay that he is gone, the more I looked into him the more sinister, creepy and odd he seemed. I think the source of his strangeness is his very normal upbringing to modestly off parents and his desperate desire to leave the humble origins behind, his every move and mannerism since seemed devised to make him acceptable to the rich, upper middle and upper class narcissists he admired and hung out of.
Even his allies are all either creepy and amoral or so far up their privileged arses that they have never touched reality, all looking down their noses at their inherent superiors; people who actually got where they are through honest effort and struggle (ironically like Gove himself).
He would have made Cecil Rhodes skin crawl.

Prester Jim

Cellachán Chaisil

Apparently he flat out denied any involvement with the texts sent by his team to stab Leadsom in the back but when shown that he was implicated he tittered and sat down.
I have to admit that I don't see how anyone could support this person at all, he is truly repellent at every level.
I'm annoyed that he's been termed Machiavellian.

If he were Machiavellian, he wouldn't have been caught.

Ramon Mercadar

Prester Jim

I'm annoyed that he's been termed Machiavellian.

If he were Machiavellian, he wouldn't have been caught.
Ineptly Machiavellian for sure, Leadsom and May are not my flavour of politician either but thank fup Gove is so dreadfully bad at putting together his cunning plans. History probably littered with Gove's sort too insignificant to be mentioned that they had their head chopped off by various monarchs for getting above themselves.

Prester Jim

This is as odd as Osbourne's quare-hawk behaviour in Parliament previously shown.
Is he trying out a few different methods of clapping or (as someone else said) has his human suit malfunctioned?

the secretary

Glad to see May on her first day got rid of this creepy nasty piece of work.
A real bitter unionist hardliner. Good riddance

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies