How much Cash has all the Sinn Féin - IRA, Ash cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Von Horn

Sinn Féin are preparing to fight an election over the cost of making ash, from wood rather than coal, or oil, or gas. They have over 3 decades made quite a pile of Ash of their own, at enormous cost that would dwarf Arlene's Cash for Ash.

During three decades of what they describe as a War they have certainly been responsible for creating a lot of Ashes.

Asked by Miriam O'Callaghan “Was it worth it?” Martin McGuinness replied:

“No,” “How could I say it was worth it?”

Martin McGuinness - Mistakes of past can

In the context of a £400 million bill for the "Cash for Ash" Fiasco the question arises How much did Sinn Féin - IRA's Ash cost with wrecked people, wrecked buildings, wrecked businesses and a wrecked economy for 3 decades?

How many Billions?

https://www.google.ie/search?q=pictures+north+ireland+bombing&biw=1536&bih=770&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiexO3lk7jRAhXqBsAKHXRtBPIQ_AUIBigB

Last edited:

hollandia

Sinn Féin are preparing to fight an election over the cost of making ash, from wood rather than coal, or oil, or gas. They have over 3 decades made quite a pile of Ash of their own, at enormous cost that would dwarf Arlene's Cash for Ash.

During three decades of what they describe as a War they have certainly been responsible for creating a lot of Ashes.

In the context of a £400 million bill for the "Cash for Ash" Fiasco the question arises How much did Sinn Féin - IRA's Ash cost with wrecked people, wrecked buildings, wrecked businesses and a wrecked economy for 3 decades?

How many Billions?
Zoo.

mangaire2

How many Billions?

Hans Von Horn

redneck

zoo this, I mean how much did WW1 cost? how many Irish men lost their lives there?
How much did WW2 cost, how much did the Falklands cost?
How much did Vietnam cost, How much did Iraq war part 1,and 2 cost. How many lives were lost???
How many billions were spent?

Glenshane4

How many Billions?

https://www.google.ie/search?q=pictures+north+ireland+bombing&biw=1536&bih=770&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiexO3lk7jRAhXqBsAKHXRtBPIQ_AUIBigB

Are you a Stater?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
You could also argue that Sinn Fein were quite a boost for tradesmen in the construction industry.

Also SF and the IRA did provide employment for young people which was more than many a Dail managed.

Re-distributed quite a lot of cash too I dare say down the years. Employed local artisans in the ancient and traditional craft of bomb-making.

between the bridges

Oh dear some seem upset, ah well...

Hans Von Horn

You could also argue that Sinn Fein were quite a boost for tradesmen in the construction industry.

Also SF and the IRA did provide employment for young people which was more than many a Dail managed.

Re-distributed quite a lot of cash too I dare say down the years. Employed local artisans in the ancient and traditional craft of bomb-making.

That would be like employing window breakers to boost the Construction Industry?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
One man's war against Imperial occupation is another man's jobsbridge.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
That would be like employing window breakers to boost the Construction Industry?
I'm not saying they were as efficient as Fianna Fail at fluffing the construction industry but then Fianna Fail were able to source smaller brown envelopes.

Ruadh

How many Billions?

Is there an election on?

redneck

I wonder is Mr Van Horn from Germany?

Hans Von Horn

mac tíre

This thread is proof, if proof is needed, folks.

The DUP are fúcking shíting themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies