How will the Cowen administation be remembered in 50 years time ?

Future Irish Leader

When the cowen administration enters the history books how will it be remembered ?

Well i think that the 13 years of fianna fail government will be remembered for incompetence the boom and bust, property bubble, Ahern's lies and Cowens incompetence.

It will be remembered as the last government with fianna fail as the senior coalition partner. The end of fianna fail as one of the big two parties.

The cowen administration will be followed by the Fine gael/labour coalition which put ireland back of its feet and restored confidence in a demoralised nation and will be remembered as the first fg/labour government that won numerous consecutive terms in office.

i welcome anyone elses thoughts

wombat

Hopefully, not like the Weimer republic

RedSperanza

As the worst Irish government since Diarmaid Mac Murchadha invited Henry II of England in to "bail out" Ireland in 1170.

controller

Never forget that the boys are masters of spin......Charlie is still fondly remembered in some parts

ICallely

Judging by the voting history of the Irish sheeple, it could well be remembered as the First Cowen administration.

The Second administration will be remembered for the abolition of Voting (too divisive, when struggling for national unity) and the elimination of the opposition in a disastrous accident, the sinking of the Asgard 3.

Tragic, but the Great Leader struggled on to ensure the Country kept going, purely in the national interest, until he sadly passed away in his sleep, 40 years after taking power for the second time.

Buddies

They will be remembered as corrupt and inept leaders and with contempt

the people of this time, with more contempt for rolling over

Expatriot

They will be remembered in German for a start not English or Irish.

Pauli

They will be remembered in German for a start not English or Irish.
Genau. Eine Regierung von Idioten und Deppen und der Biffo, der war den Hauptdorftrottel.

CitizenO'Kane

Ireland's Vichy.

In truth they were the last in a series of sham regimes. The PD champions of deregulation and free markets have slipped under the radar. Time for a rematch of McDowell v Adams.

anarko

When the cowen administration enters the history books how will it be remembered ?

Well i think that the 13 years of fianna fail government will be remembered for incompetence the boom and bust, property bubble, Ahern's lies and Cowens incompetence.

It will be remembered as the last government with fianna fail as the senior coalition partner. The end of fianna fail as one of the big two parties.

The cowen administration will be followed by the Fine gael/labour coalition which put ireland back of its feet and restored confidence in a demoralised nation and will be remembered as the first fg/labour government that won numerous consecutive terms in office.

petuniapetuniapetunia

they'll be remembered as the scum
that precided the next shower of traitors...... fg/labour/imf/eu

labour will screw the working class of ireland
they will try (in vain) not to default on their new IMF/EU buddies
anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves
i said to my friends after obahma got voted in
it would put to bed the myth that
the colour of the president would make a difference....
this was true and time has proved it
he is hated now by many

labour will be no different unless they grow a set
and tell the bondholders to go and fook off
power hungry is all they are

Truth1

newell666

petuniapetuniapetunia

they'll be remembered as the scum
that precided the next shower of traitors...... fg/labour/imf/eu

labour will screw the working class of ireland
they will try (in vain) not to default on their new IMF/EU buddies
anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves
i said to my friends after obahma got voted in
it would put to bed the myth that
the colour of the president would make a difference....
this was true and time has proved it
he is hated now by many

labour will be no different unless they grow a set
and tell the bondholders to go and fook off
power hungry is all they are
Yes. Unless FG & Labour lead active resistance to this treachery, they are complicit.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies