How would life for the average 6 county Prod change in a UI?

boldfenianman

Well I am not a 6 County Prod so I need some help here. I think Protestant right to worship as they wish would be unchanged. I think the OO could march wherever they please. As it wouldn't matter anymore. There would be no separate assembly or whatever . You think you would be discriminated against? Why? The Brits despise you. We are not that keen on you but we do see a way forward. Just accept that you are Irish and not British. We could have something really good here. But because you persist in accepting British lies we are at an impasse.

between the bridges

Idawhawhaas, cara wee bit of advice for ye tear off a 3-foot-long sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil to create the base of the hat. You can wrap the foil around your own head, a friend's head or a mannequin's head. As you wrap, keep the edge of the foil just above the eyebrows and wrap the foil all the way around the base of the head at its widest part...

michael-mcivor

Well I am not a 6 County Prod so I need some help here. I think Protestant right to worship as they wish would be unchanged. I think the OO could march wherever they please. As it wouldn't matter anymore. There would be no separate assembly or whatever . You think you would be discriminated against? Why? The Brits despise you. We are not that keen on you but we do see a way forward. Just accept that you are Irish and not British. We could have something really good here. But because you persist in accepting British lies we are at an impasse.
the OO will not march where they want to- that day is over-
The minority in the future can be British if they want to- that’s their choice- they wanted a majority to vote on the way forward- they should have been very careful in getting what they wished for-

ger12

They'd be happier.

The Field Marshal

the OO will not march where they want to- that day is over-
The minority in the future can be British if they want to- that’s their choice- they wanted a majority to vote on the way forward- they should have been very careful in getting what they wished for-
What are you on about?

between the bridges

well according to Idawhaahwaas... the average prod will be surrounded and their children starved...

Hmm. Talked about this years ago. When I was in the IDF. Simply put. Surround them. Cut off all services. I mean everything. Then see how tough they are when their children are starving. I know it sounds horrible but civil wars are like that. Probably the worst of all wars .But when it comes we will win. No Brits to back them up? They haven't a hope.

General Urko

Way better dole for a lot of them than they have now and for those in the public sector up there, higher salaries, more perks, less work to do and massive pensions!

all the best

We would all be instantly be 15% poorer given the ROIs higher cost of living,which is truly unfortunate as I am trying to put 15% of my income into a pension so that's self reliance in old age out the window,those of us not qualifying for a medical card will be researching private health insurance and doubting the honesty of insurance companies and the sanity of those that voted to leave the UK,then we might try to tax and insure our cars as we will be living in a different jurisdiction,leading us to have the same swearing fit about insurance companies and Rick heads that voted to leave the UK,then we'll worry about our children's education as the system changes from GCSE to leaving cert,then we'll worry about having to buy their text books,we'll hope that when the public sector is shrunk we aren't among those that lose their job,we'll hope that the British government hasn't poached any of the good local businesses before leaving and caused people to follow their job,we'll hope that there is not such an exodus of people that a glut of property comes on the market driving us into negative equity and we'll hope that the country of which we are now part of has become financially robust enough that the next recession doesn't result in unemployment rates going to 16%,all the while cursing the Rick heads who brought this upon us,though we will at least be able to laugh at them for bringing it upon themselves too.

vivabrigada

We would all be instantly be 15% poorer given the ROIs higher cost of living,which is truly unfortunate as I am trying to put 15% of my income into a pension so that's self reliance in old age out the window,those of us not qualifying for a medical card will be researching private health insurance and doubting the honesty of insurance companies and the sanity of those that voted to leave the UK,then we might try to tax and insure our cars as we will be living in a different jurisdiction,leading us to have the same swearing fit about insurance companies and Rick heads that voted to leave the UK,then we'll worry about our children's education as the system changes from GCSE to leaving cert,then we'll worry about having to buy their text books,we'll hope that when the public sector is shrunk we aren't among those that lose their job,we'll hope that the British government hasn't poached any of the good local businesses before leaving and caused people to follow their job,we'll hope that there is not such an exodus of people that a glut of property comes on the market driving us into negative equity and we'll hope that the country of which we are now part of has become financially robust enough that the next recession doesn't result in unemployment rates going to 16%,all the while cursing the Rick heads who brought this upon us,though we will at least be able to laugh at them for bringing it upon themselves too.
You worry too much.

Niall996

Their suicide rates would decline considerably.

General Urko

Apart from the nax and their public servants, ordinary hard working folk, on both sides would be poorer. Southerners would have to pay (without The UK Subsidy and with extra security costs and also increasing The Nordie Dole and of course upping their Public servants (they have nearly as many as us and we are over 2 times their population!) pay, perks and pensions) in excess of €10K per household per year for the privilege of having them!

General Urko says No!

former wesleyan

They'd have to go to church at 11.30 on Saturday night.

They'd have to dress their children in getups that would make a pedophile blush and shove them out on stage to hop up and down

They'd have to learn to throw the ball into the net.

They'd have to go to Donegal on the Twelfth.

They'd have to pretend to understand Irish like everyone else pretends to.

The end is listless.

General Urko

General Urko

You worry too much.
A minimum of €10K per household per year, for all Southerners, if it were to happen, which of course it never will, is definitely something to seriously worry about!
And do we get The Kppntz who brought us Enniskillen, Omagh, KingsMills, The Shankhill Butchers and The Monaghan and Dublin Bombings!
I don't distinguish between these 2 families of tinkers, they are as bad as each other and made for each other!
And I would urge them to go UDI and stop leeching off the British Taxpayer!

FOURGREENFIELDS

Tick Tock........the Nordie Nationalists are coming to get ya.........and there's NOTHING you can do about it......MMMWWWAAAAAAAA HAW HAW HAW!

McSlaggart

A minimum of €10K per household per year, for all Southerners, if it were to happen, which of course it never will, is definitely something to seriously worry about!

At least it will be cheaper than paying for all the Banks.

corporal punishment

Brexit will screw you so badly, you'll be begging for a UI. Not even the new "fleg" will be an issue.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies