How you intend to vote Repeal the 8th

How do you intend to vote on Repeal the 8th?

• Yes

Votes: 180 49.9%
  • No

Votes: 181 50.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spineless

Just indicate how you intend to vote. There are other threads on predictions and general discussion.
I'm voting NO

ruserious

Yes. But with an expectation that government legislate it in a way that does not totally liberalise it.

Finbar10

You should really ask the mods for a poll on this (perhaps one where usernames are visible).

NO for me (as the lesser of two evils; I would have supported a more limited replacement amendment).

Deadlock

You should really ask the mods for a poll on this (perhaps one where usernames are visible).

NO for me (as the lesser of two evils; I would have supported a more limited replacement amendment).
@OP - I agree, a named poll would be a great idea.

Morgellons

I won't be in the country to cast my vote. I would have been a No voter at the outset, then I considered the Yes position and found myself thinking I'd vote Yes. Right now though I'm back in the No camp and would vote No.

ruserious

That is exactly what they intend to do

- & you will never be asked again....
Perhaps but at least when politicians are in control you can vote them out. Women need protection from this vile amendement. After that, it is up to us to elect politicians that will use their power responsibly.

Northsideman

Deadlock

NO - because its too extreme a measure

- & we will never be asked again.
Catalpast, can you tell us why is it not an issue to have now five referenda concerning abortion - three on the substantive issue - and, from your post, the expectation of further referenda, whereas it is a catastrophe for democracy to have had two on Lisbon and Nice?

Dr Pat

I won't be in the country to cast my vote. I would have been a No voter at the outset, then I considered the Yes position and found myself thinking I'd vote Yes. Right now though I'm back in the No camp and would vote No.
Could you get a postal vote?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies