• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Howlin appears to rule out tilt at leadership

ShinnerBot No.32564844524

Just now from Labour Press Conference https://mobile.twitter.com/gavreilly/status/733257957849333760

Interesting that all week he refused to declare and nominations close tomorrow morning
Howlin: "It's certainly not my ambition to have a particular job" - his passion is instead to pursue certain values
TRANSLATION: I'm a smug little git who is in to word games and saying things in ways that suggest one thing whereas I'll actually do another. I'm your new leader fkers! Up yours AK!

Aindriu

So they end up with that smug, arrogant, lisping little git. He will be worse than Moan was.

PBP voter

Michael Martin Mark 2.

He will be crap but he is likely to win 20+ seats for Labour in election 2019.

freewillie

Howlin has had his day in the sun even going back to the Reynolds government.
Time to go.

jacko

For someone who was so keen on being leader over the years he appears to be running scared of a contest.

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
TRANSLATION: I'm a smug little git who is in to word games and saying things in ways that suggest one thing whereas I'll actually do another. I'm your new leader fkers! Up yours AK!
If I were him I wouldn't want the job. Nor does he quite probably.

Who would?

But knock yerself out.

blokesbloke

So not even you her biggest fan will have her, we're stuck with her. :(

I thought you might save us from Joan and the EU BB, my faith has been misplaced.

Now don't be naughty, I am on record of saying Joanie is welcome at my place any time.

I personally see her as a very effective Speaker of the House. My Joanie wouldn't take any haranguing from any upstart MPs.

However it is too much for me to hope she would do me the honour of coming over here, she's still a TD and still obviously feels she has work to do in Ireland, despite the ingratitude of many in that benighted nation.

She is a Saint.

However she is welcome over on this side of the Irish Sea at any time she likes.

artfoley56

That's beautiful thank you!

I shall print that off and frame it!

It can go in the Joan Burton Room.
is that adjacent to or replacement for the Sean room ?

blokesbloke

is that adjacent to or replacement for the Sean room ?
Adjacent, of course.

The Joan Burton Room is at the front of the building.

The Sean Gallagher Room is at back, and can only be accessed by the rear entrance.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies