Howlin gets slapped in the puss by Vrad over Labour housing failures

Eventualities

Anyone seen this on the Twitter machine today?

Two of the four pillars of Irish austerity obviously experiencing post-marital difficulty, as Liebour's ongoing case of amnesia finally gets the better of fellow right-winger Leo's patience.

Mick Caul on Twitter:

Look at Howlin, belting and fuming as the realisation hits him.

I hate FG, they have blood on their hands like any other establishment party, but I loathe Labour for betraying the ordinary people, and to see their betrayal come back on them, again and again in the public discussion is nothing short of sweet.

jmcc

Excellent catch. It really is funny to see the faces on Howlin and co on being reminded of their complicity. :)

hollandia

Anyone seen this on the Twitter machine today?

Two of the four pillars of Irish austerity obviously experiencing post-marital difficulty, as Liebour's ongoing case of amnesia finally gets the better of fellow right-winger Leo's patience.

Mick Caul on Twitter:

Look at Howlin, belting and fuming as the realisation hits him.

I hate FG, they have blood on their hands like any other establishment party, but I loathe Labour for betraying the ordinary people, and to see their betrayal come back on them, again and again in the public discussion is nothing short of sweet.
MEOOOOWWWW!!!!

"Forty Percent of the Labour Parliamentary Party held the Housing Brief for Five Years"

I can feel the heat of that burn here on the M50!

automaticforthepeople

Perhaps Varadkar should have been asked how he can equate confidence in Murphy on housing with confidence in Catherine Byrne?

Franzoni

That's what tends to happen to spoofers...they eventually get called out.....

It's a pity Varadker also didn't throw in that Howlin was in the Gang of Four with Noonan,Kenny and Gilmore (Burton after she replaced Gilmore) during the last government .....

Fr Dougal

Two Bottoms having a cat fight.....Classic.

Eventualities

...who speaks of Labour now?

hiding behind a poster

Sunday Independent as owned by a chap who got a mobile phone licence from FG.
Revealed: Half of Irelandre worth - Independent.ie

What The Political Rich List Tells Us | People Before Profit

Happy now?
That's a pretty facile "analysis" by the Indo, basing its claim on the theoretical worth of a pension if it had been funded in a way in which it was not actually funded. A much better way to judge whether someone is a millionaire is to ask that if they died today, what would the value of their estate be?

jmcc

That's a pretty facile "analysis" by the Indo, basing its claim on the theoretical worth of a pension if it had been funded in a way in which it was not actually funded. A much better way to judge whether someone is a millionaire is to ask that if they died today, what would the value of their estate be?
Take it up with FG's buddy Denis O'Brien. According to his comic, 6 out of 7 Labour TDs are millionaires.

hiding behind a poster

Take it up with FG's buddy Denis O'Brien.
How is Denis O'Brien "FG's buddy"?

According to his comic, 6 out of 7 Labour TDs are millionaires.
And if the assessment is based on the theoretical cost of funding a pension that they don't have, then said comic is wrong.

jmcc

How is Denis O'Brien "FG's buddy"?
Ask Michael Lowry. Ask Enda Kenny. Ask John Bruton. Ask the FG led Rainbow cabinet that gave him the second mobile phone licence.

And if the assessment is based on the theoretical cost of funding a pension that they don't have, then said comic is wrong.
6 out of 7 Labour TDs are millionaires. You may not like it but there you go sticking up for Labour again.

hiding behind a poster

Ask Michael Lowry. Ask Enda Kenny. Ask John Bruton.
You're the one who said it, so I'm asking you. If you make an assertion, expect to be asked to back it up.

Ask the FG led Rainbow cabinet that gave him the second mobile phone licence.
You mean the Cabinet whose award of the mobile phone licence was found by Moriarty to be perfectly proper?

6 out of 7 Labour TDs are millionaires.
It would appear only by a logic that gives them pensions which they don't actually have. Therefore you'll have to find some other way of showing them to be millionaires. The Indo "analysis" is wrong.

You may not like it but there you go sticking up for Labour again.
How am I "sticking up for Labour"?

PBP voter

Next week the EU stooge Varadkar blames Dr Noel Browne for the health crisis.

FFS lab haven't been in government for 3 years.

Eventualities

Well firstly they're not traitors, but on what basis are you saying they're millionaires?
Promised 'Labour's way', delivered 'Frankfurt's way'.

Promised to protect the most vulnerable, targeted them for cuts and the public debt burden they created for the gambling debts of the elites.

Promised to protect this country's future by keeping third-level affordable, then doubled fees and halved grants.

Promised social justice, spent years victimising the Jobstown protesters after they finally rebelled against decades of managed decline.

Promised to solve homelessness by 2016, created the current housing crisis via HAP.

Promised to represent workers and improve their conditions, created JobBridge and failed to legislate against precarious work.

Tell me, HBAP - how are Labour not the lowest of traitors?