Howlin gets slapped in the puss by Vrad over Labour housing failures

Eventualities

HBAP is a dyed in the wool FG supporter. He questioned me before re the paper's pre election polls so he would debate and try to prove you or me or any anti FG/LAB supporter wrong by dissecting every statement.

Told him that i estimate FG might get 46 seats as he went out all attack saying 46 seats impossible etc. He finally shut his mouth at last when final election results of 2016 came out. My figure of 46 seats was wrong but bloody total fluke cos bit close to FG 49 seats
Yeah, he seems like a real coward, alright.

hiding behind a poster

Let's see you be so quick to answer the above, then.
Answer what? Your post was just a load of lies and general rubbish. A string of uneducated opinions masquerading as facts.

hiding behind a poster

No I went to bed cos I get up early in the morning to go to work, it's 6.12 now when you surface at noon don't bother answering.
He seems to be struggling with the whole concept of an online forum. Makes you wonder about this "Masters" of his.

hiding behind a poster

Total boot licker for FG that he was when he was in govt. He was anti deaf when we invited him to give us a talk re labour party with other political parties in the deaf club.He refused to come saying he's busy no time etc but all others from various parties did turn up to give their pre election talk.

But when i saw him an hour later in town as he doesn't give a toss about disability. He doesn't care really- who are you in his mind? It summed him up -arrogant.

No factories in Wex town when he was/is still a TD as he did nothing at all for wex town in terms of jobs. Most went outside of Wex town in order to work. I couldn't understand why Wex people still voted for him in last election as i was hoping that he would lose his seat.

Labour wont recover their glory days as he and JB kicked their boots in on the electorate with savage economic measures when in power.

Just a little reminder of his arrogance

Video: Howlin angrily pushes camera away as he is confronted over bank inquiry
Nothing arrogant about that. People have the right to go about their daily business without being delayed by self-important morons asking stupid questions.

hiding behind a poster

HBAP is a dyed in the wool FG supporter. He questioned me before re the paper's pre election polls so he would debate and try to prove you or me or any anti FG/LAB supporter wrong by dissecting every statement.

Told him that i estimate FG might get 46 seats as he went out all attack saying 46 seats impossible etc. He finally shut his mouth at last when final election results of 2016 came out. My figure of 46 seats was wrong but bloody total fluke cos bit close to FG 49 seats
I did no such thing.

Northsideman

He seems to be struggling with the whole concept of an online forum. Makes you wonder about this "Masters" of his.
A fulltime for life student for whom it seems every day is not a school day.

Eventualities

Answer what? Your post was just a load of lies and general rubbish. A string of uneducated opinions masquerading as facts.
Lick, lick, lick. Mmmm, yummy boot leather for HBAP. Oooh, schlurp, schlurp.

Last edited:

Eventualities

Nothing arrogant about that. People have the right to go about their daily business without being delayed by self-important morons asking stupid questions.
HBAP is calling a Deaf Club self-important. What a loser.

Eventualities

And no response from him when called out as usual. Picking his spots and sealioning. Clap, clap, bark, bark.

Disillusioned democrat

Howlin is an anchor - rooting Labour firmly in the "austerity" years while Micheal Martin has largely restored FF to a position of tacit control over the government.

Howlin's ego is largely what's standing between Labour and incremental success in the next election.

If a lowlife like Varadkar can land genuine punches on the wee man every time he pretends to have a problem with this government then he's a liability in the Dail and most voters recall the massive betrayal by Labour in government, so it's past time for a clean sweep of the "old guard" - Howlin, Burton, Kelly, O'Sullivan and O'Riordan - all failed politicians with too much baggage.

Disabled student

Howlin is an anchor - rooting Labour firmly in the "austerity" years while Micheal Martin has largely restored FF to a position of tacit control over the government.

Howlin's ego is largely what's standing between Labour and incremental success in the next election.

If a lowlife like Varadkar can land genuine punches on the wee man every time he pretends to have a problem with this government then he's a liability in the Dail and most voters recall the massive betrayal by Labour in government, so it's past time for a clean sweep of the "old guard" - Howlin, Burton, Kelly, O'Sullivan and O'Riordan - all failed politicians with too much baggage.
Howlin ego is one of total arrogance . Labour don't get it at all re austerity. Same can be said for the greens. Both parties are in very low figures as FFG dumped them big time. Lab/Greens haven't recovered yet. Don't think Lab would ever recover as they are finished -kaput in my view.

Varadkar is like a loudspeaker which aims at scoring political points. He is a windbag merchant and no substance all spin.

My advice is stop reading the papers cos it's main media who supported FFG all the way.

TweetyBird

Hate him all ye like, he'll still get close to topping the poll next time around, and I wouldn't vote Labour in a fit

Eventualities

Howlin ego is one of total arrogance . Labour don't get it at all re austerity. Same can be said for the greens. Both parties are in very low figures as FFG dumped them big time. Lab/Greens haven't recovered yet. Don't think Lab would ever recover as they are finished -kaput in my view.

Varadkar is like a loudspeaker which aims at scoring political points. He is a windbag merchant and no substance all spin.

My advice is stop reading the papers cos it's main media who supported FFG all the way.
Still waiting on HBAP to airlift in and tell us what we experienced in the last decade never happened, while never explaining why he referred to a Deaf Club Howlin snubbed as arrogant or something along those lines.

Eventualities

Hate him all ye like, he'll still get close to topping the poll next time around, and I wouldn't vote Labour in a fit
What poll? He's hardly lining up for cuddly aul' fella status ala Miggeldy, that's not even close to plausible, surely.

Disabled student

Don't hate him ... just for what he is.

Educating the voters is the key re FFG lab greens and hopefully they would grasp it and vote against FFG ... cos conservative ireland now is not prone to changes. Next 20-30 years would be a very different political landscape- conservative voters would be gone or in very low figures.

Lab/Greens almost extinct. Next is FFG who knows?

Disabled student

Still waiting on HBAP to airlift in and tell us what we experienced in the last decade never happened, while never explaining why he referred to a Deaf Club Howlin snubbed as arrogant or something along those lines.
HBAP is a FG/ LAB troll par excellence. Howlin's attitude was quite indefensible and downright arrogant. I popped up in one pub which i didn't know it was his local pub that time. I gave him a scowling face for what he did.....no respect to people with varying disabilities as it's all talk and bluster to him anyway.

Disillusioned democrat

That's fine for a local TD, but as the leader of the party he's a national liability and most of the reason (although Ivana Batchit-Crazy is another reason) that Labour won't recover to the same extent as FF.

Many feel a visceral disgust for the little man's pontificating about equality and justice when he was a fellow trough muncher in the last government, apparently delighting in selling the working and middle classes out to ensure the 1% recovered asap.

There's NEVER been a more urgent need for an actual Labour party in Ireland, but instead of listening to the actual "labour force" - i.e., those people who work hard, pay too much tax and get sweet feck all from the government - Labour are gleeful about abortion in the Seanad (disenfranchising 35% of the population immediately, more if you count the "reluctant" yes voters like myself), they're all about Travellers rights and immigrants.

Disabled student

That's fine for a local TD, but as the leader of the party he's a national liability and most of the reason (although Ivana Batchit-Crazy is another reason) that Labour won't recover to the same extent as FF.

Many feel a visceral disgust for the little man's pontificating about equality and justice when he was a fellow trough muncher in the last government, apparently delighting in selling the working and middle classes out to ensure the 1% recovered asap.

There's NEVER been a more urgent need for an actual Labour party in Ireland, but instead of listening to the actual "labour force" - i.e., those people who work hard, pay too much tax and get sweet feck all from the government - Labour are gleeful about abortion in the Seanad (disenfranchising 35% of the population immediately, more if you count the "reluctant" yes voters like myself), they're all about Travellers rights and immigrants.
That bold comment is quite digusting to the extreme. It tells us more about Howlin himself and his disrepect for the voters/workers.

Can't understand the life of me that people in Wexford still voted for him which he topped the poll in 2016. One question- why did they vote for him? are they gullible or stupid or what?