Howlin makes sure that TD's expenses are private and not available to public scrutiny

Round tower

This thing of unvouched expenses needs to end. And expenditure on vouched expenses need ceilings applied.
Agree on the unvouched expenses
On the vouched expenses their must be a list on what expenses are allowed and not. If they can be put down to political expenses and are within reason, then ceilings within reason no. Remember SF TD O Snodaigh had expenses for photocopyng expenses which was described by some would have Croke Park pitch a couple humdred of times, that would be excessive.

Pyewacket

It's probably ever been thus since it makes a lot of sense.

Not much call for sense any more.
I love the way your sock always gives you a like and never posts anything under its own account name. Which is you, grandpa.

it is shit grandpa trolling, :)

Barroso

Does it matter? If it wasn't one, it would be the other. They are all money grubbing turd bolloxes.
I don't think it matters a lot in the scheme of things, but I am curious as to whether it was "corrupt" FF or "squeaky clean" FG&Lab.

james toney

How can this greed be stopped and curtailed once and for all....it can't be left in the hands of a system not fit for purpose.

Florence

Leo the leader was quoted in the Irish Times last week that the expenses system is easy to get around and needs to change.....

Change?!

And pigs might fly...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies